Deleted

[Horde]PvP Realm Only, Suggestions? (no queue im fed up with outland)

Im really pissed and annoyed because i cant play...i cant level its a stupid and retarded realm tbh, 4k queue, maybe some1 share's some good realms with OK population?

Deleted
    Or use the free Char transfer that the had when it released... No one asked you to play on outland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Levlathan View Post
    Or use the free Char transfer that the had when it released... No one asked you to play on outland.
    i dont need idiot reply's in my thread, if you want to help fine, if you dont keep retarded comments like ''no one asked you to play outland'' out of here!

And FCM is crap the 2 realms are really bad

Illidan is the largest server, but you're gonna queue for it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Malustar View Post
    i dont need idiot reply's in my thread, if you want to help fine, if you dont keep retarded comments like ''no one asked you to play outland'' out of here!

And FCM is crap the 2 realms are really bad
    So you were offered a solution and you don't want to take it. Stop complaining then. We don't need "idiot" threads like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    So you were offered a solution and you don't want to take it. Stop complaining then. We don't need "idiot" threads like this.
    Dude your really retarded....i asked for an realm with OK population so i can buy&sell in AH in a proper way, find people to pvp,pve not a ghost realm where you cant do any of those because thats what the FCM realms are, but i cant really expect much from some1 without a brain, stay out of my thread moron.