Deleted

Subterfuge vs Master of Subtlety

Hello guys!

I'm new here, so don't hit me very hard =]]
    First of all - I did use Google, but didn't find anything, so now posting here.

My question is: is it worth taking Subterfuge in Sub spec, considering MoS passive, which will be 3 sec longer and even more powerful with ShadowDance?

Thanks

Subterfuge is the best lvl15 talent for Sublety - we're talking about raiding anyway.

For leveling it's better to use Shadow Focus.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Didn't want to make another thread, so gonna wright it here:
    Anyone experiencing random destealthing while walking in padaria? I get out of stealth just from moving and nothing happens!?! =[[

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus39476 View Post
    Didn't want to make another thread, so gonna wright it here:
    Anyone experiencing random destealthing while walking in padaria? I get out of stealth just from moving and nothing happens!?! =[[
    This is due to subterfuge, it's bugged. It randomly destealth you

I also would randomly get knocked out of stealth while leveling. I was specced Nightstalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Subterfuge is the best lvl15 talent for Sublety - we're talking about raiding anyway.

For leveling it's better to use Shadow Focus.
    Is it really better for raiding? Until they change how it works with vanish, you only get to use subterfuge once a fight where as you get to use shadow focus at least 2 possibly more times. So its ~2 seconds of FW versus 2+ free ambushes.