Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Rare spawns have a chance to drop a bag. And you can get three per bag if you're lucky. That's now I'm geting most of mine.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=87217#contains
    I can't even really use them tho QQ
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-10-03 at 05:58 PM.

I farmed for almost full day (about 10 - 12 hrs) and was able to make roughly 30 Spirit of harmony (thats in total cuz i just make the right away per break). Drop chance i found to be very odd.. there are times (pulling 5 - 10 mobs) i would get 3 - 6 motes .. other times 1-4. or just none. Mind you that was farming in tank spec alone and where mobs spawn at a good rate.. if you can achiev this.. i am sure you can farm it fast.

Late post

My Mistake it was 5- 10 hrs with breaks between ... its rough guess but about that.
    Last edited by Noix; 2012-10-03 at 06:20 PM.

Windrush cavern, North of One Keg. If you do a full clear inwards, wait for respawns and make a full clear outwards, 8-10 is possible. But there can be 5-6 other people in there too. So it can be shared. They are killable if you are 85-86 and robust & know how to survive long fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    Should be BoA... annoying having them on the wrong chars.
    Agree 100% this is going to be complained about hard in the future. When you have a decked out main that can drop a 90 mob in a few hits and you have to sit there for hours slowly killing mobs on your alts in their quest greens and blues? Weak.

Its not a bad ideal to set up a farm on the character you want to craft with, 1.6 spirits of harmony a day is nothing to miss out on. ALso remember to ALWAYS loot your corpses in dungeons.

Goats, where you do the tillers dailies.

farm them on your farm using songbell seeds
    Bane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoura View Post
    Thanks a lot. But do any of you know the dropchance when farming by killing?
    I farm Ik'thik Warriors between position [58,45] and [66,50] in Dread Wastes. Use the angle of death perk form the mantid to aoe them down. Good Luck

2day i did a quest, that asked me to kill 24 animals and to train that ally fishy race, or whatever.
    but anyway. from those 24 mobs i got 1 mote only.
    yay! 1 mote. ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzlewits View Post
    2day i did a quest, that asked me to kill 24 animals and to train that ally fishy race, or whatever.
    but anyway. from those 24 mobs i got 1 mote only.
    yay! 1 mote. ugh
    The higher your level the more chance you have at a mote. If memory serves me right thats a level 85 quest area, maybe 86. I think I got a few off the tiny scorpid packs in dread wastes too. Look for packs of tiny guys with low hitpoints, like the little spirits at the Mogu site in dread wastes.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2012-10-12 at 04:53 PM.

I've spent one and got about 9 more spirits (90 motes) from just leveling and doing dailies. I'm looking forward to having the farm available to grow some too.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about... your farm? You can literally farm motes, at a rate of 16 per day.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I find motes have been pretty common for me, I started my monk in Pandaria about a week and a half ago, basically just leveled to 90, and I've done 5 or 6 days of dailies and a 1 or 2 heroics and scenarios each day, and I'm at 11 spirits of harmony, haven't done any excessive farming, just started the tillers today. Really, I'd say just going about your regular daily business will net you a decent amount. And if you feel the need to farm more than that, why not work on getting all the zone loremaster achievements? It may not be as efficient, but it'll probably be more fun, and you'll be accomplishing something else in the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    What some folks might see as a high drop rate for motes not be or work for the next person on same mobs....its all up too RNG....with mote drops....best thing is to get your Rep up with Tillers and use that farm to grow them....at Rev you can plant 12 motes a day unless a daily asks you for a specific veg to grow even then you grow said veg...turn in daily most don't ask for the veg to fully grow ..then rip out said veg and put in a songbell seed in that plot....while your at it with Tillers get any 85 out too Halfhill and use those 4 plots to grow more vegs for your main....be surprised how much your going to need tons of vegs for those Ways of cooking out there.

Speaking of the farm they need to have an instant grow you can buy so you don't have to wait a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    Speaking of the farm they need to have an instant grow you can buy so you don't have to wait a day.
    And defeat the point of it.....yea, seems smart to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    There is a chance of anything you plant growing instantly.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Enso View Post
    Windrush cavern, North of One Keg. If you do a full clear inwards, wait for respawns and make a full clear outwards, 8-10 is possible. But there can be 5-6 other people in there too. So it can be shared. They are killable if you are 85-86 and robust & know how to survive long fights.
    agreed with this. i farm this area daily for motes and found it the most successful. i usually farm about 50 motes in an hour by just doing a full clear up and down the cave focusing mainly on the 4 aoe snow mounds where about 10 sprites pop. granted i'm lvl 90 with ilvl 470 gear so i can kill them almost instantly and can move through it faster before the "5-6 other people" can tag them.

note: not sure if this is an alliance only quest spot or not but i have never seen horde in this cave. if this is a dual faction quest, just be mindful the opposing faction may grief you.
    Last edited by felwhisper; 2012-10-13 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by puffidredz View Post
    agreed with this. i farm this area daily for motes and found it the most successful. i usually farm about 50 motes in an hour by just doing a full clear up and down the cave focusing mainly on the 4 aoe snow mounds where about 10 sprites pop. granted i'm lvl 90 with ilvl 470 gear so i can kill them almost instantly and can move through it faster before the "5-6 other people" can tag them.

note: not sure if this is an alliance only quest spot or not but i have never seen horde in this cave. if this is a dual faction quest, just be mindful the opposing faction may grief you.
    dude.. then come to stormscale. Nothing but horde in it:P Seen 1 ally in 2days in here, i nuked the hell out of him:P

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a good deal of luck doing the Nesingwary quests in Valley. Got probably about 5 or so in the span of an hour killin' critters.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!