Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    just 5? Wow...there are times where I get 5 in 10-20 minutes. Then I can go an hour or so without any, but then I'll go and get a bunch in a few minutes again.

I have 10 SoH and I have no idea what to do with them. I could make more imperial silk, but I'm already sitting on like 8, have both epics, and at this point it kinda looks like a waste.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

There is a vendor on the Golden Terrace that you can get other items for them - I leveled up my leatherworking this way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since they upped drop rate.. you can find them anywhere really...
    Just farm a "secondary" thing... Cloth, Meat... "dailies"..

Between getting 16 on my farm,and my dailies.. I usually walk out with 10 spirit of harmony a day. (that I burn into Imperial silk ;d)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    I have 10 SoH and I have no idea what to do with them. I could make more imperial silk, but I'm already sitting on like 8, have both epics, and at this point it kinda looks like a waste.
    Make more Imperial Silk to make the 28 slot bags (12 each) when you hit exalted with the August Celestials.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Literally farming.

On your farm.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=89233
    thats hardly the best way considering over 24 hours the most you can get is 16.
    Grinding out level 88 mobs is the best way, you can pull dozens at a time and they won't be dangerous to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    thats hardly the best way considering over 24 hours the most you can get is 16.
    Grinding out level 88 mobs is the best way, you can pull dozens at a time and they won't be dangerous to handle.
    Depends how much time you want to waste. 16 motes for 5 minutes of work is unbeatable in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    Depends how much time you want to waste. 16 motes for 5 minutes of work is unbeatable in that regard.
    5 minutes of "work", 24 hours of waiting, the time investment is rather obvious.

kunzen camp in northern valley of the 4 winds. just keep killing the 4-5 packs of rockflingers. I get like 2-3 spirits an hour that way.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    LFW [your profession] Xg per spirit

^^

or craft shit for guild mates if you are doing raids