Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

fuck cross realm zones

really fuck that shit , my server is lagging like fucking hell , every fucking quest hobb i go to i get killed by some asshole lvl 90 from another realm , how in gods name am i gonna lvl my 67 monk up to 90 if i keep getting ganked by 90s ? is there any way i can get this turn off so i can only see fokes from my realm ? this is killing my game time and killing my game fun always some asshole lvl 90 from another realm with no fucking life ganking lvl 60s:S

Just do dungeons, i know it's boring, but that's how i did it.

Should have levelled on a bloody PvE server. PvP servers are for chaos, pvp and ganks.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are on a Pvp realm I have zero sympathy for you. Even my dead realm gets gankers CRZ or not.

If on a Pve realm dont flag.

The End.

How dare there be players "PvPing" on a PvP server!

What you described is exactly why I went on a PvE server.

Deleted
    yes i am on a PvP realm and yes i don't mind getting killed in a 1v1 fight , my point is i went to area 52 to get some quest caus i got deserter from a dungeon , i spotted some 90s well there is some PvP gear sold there for xmog so np right ? but no they all 4 charge me , laba burst me , serpet sting me reallt why ? not once no no they did this 4-5 times :S can i turn it off crz?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I see you're red, You are going to die to feed my Blood thirsty title and that's that. However I'm not going to out of my way to hunt people for hours and hours

Roll in a PVE server if you really don't wanna die

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    yes i am on a PvP realm and yes i don't mind getting killed in a 1v1 fight , my point is i went to area 52 to get some quest caus i got deserter from a dungeon , i spotted some 90s well there is some PvP gear sold there for xmog so np right ? but no they all 4 charge me , laba burst me , serpet sting me reallt why ? not once no no they did this 4-5 times :S can i turn it off crz?
    No and likely it will never ever be turned off due to ''GC's'' Recent interview vis wowcrendor and he made it very very vague about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Area 52 is a huge gank zone due to the Pvp vendors, no you cannot turn it off.

Deleted
    okee that sucks...back to getting ganked by 90s then T_T

Deleted
    I think you are playing on the wrong server.

Im on a PVP server and getting ganked mostly by just one person
    He has been doing that since BC and ganking mostly lowbees or ppl in combat.

He is in trollbane Ally side so everyone know who he is.

Trollbane is a low pop server. Have not seen many xrealm peeps.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Go to Shadowmoon Valley instead then? Though honestly they've reduced the XP needed for 58-68/70 A LOT. I think I can level 58-64 just in hellfire. Try having your main or a friend nearby ready to log in.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

There are some legitimate complaints about CRZ, but what you are doing is complaining about PvP on a PvP realm. Who cares if the level 90 is from a different realm? You do realize that you could be getting ganked from a level 90 that is from your realm... Complaining about PvP when you chose to be on a PvP realm is really dumb.

The only complaint I have for CRZ, doesn't happen often, is that quest objectives, mining nodes, and other things random phase into a different CRZ making it impossible to interact with them. I have never gotten lag from CRZ, and I don't mind getting ganked by higher level character.

Deleted
    m.youtube.com/watch?v=TR7FC-h0Fb8

I find it to be interesting that your complaining about PvP on a PvP server while your Hunter Henkdejager (link in your sig) is sporting Hero of the Alliance title.

Deleted
    actually. fuck you :P crossrealmzones is the most fun i've ever had while lvling! I'm on a pvp server and I can't get enough of killing my own levels. Okay occasionally there is a lvl 90. Just get a friend to rape his sorry ass.

TY blizz loving CRZ best thing ever!

I see some of this shit going on and sometimes I"m even a part of it. But you got to have your rules...you don't go around ganking the same guy over and over again for hours on end. For those of you guys saying "shouldn't have rolled on a pvp server" you guys are just kinda being smart asses. It's also bullshit to see the same 4 people on my server camping people doing the dailies for hours on end. Kill a guy once or twice and be done with it unless he starts attacking you first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do a dungeons and the call to arms, hit 68 go to northrend problem solved

Northrend is empty

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 10:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    actually. fuck you :P crossrealmzones is the most fun i've ever had while lvling! I'm on a pvp server and I can't get enough of killing my own levels. Okay occasionally there is a lvl 90. Just get a friend to rape his sorry ass.

TY blizz loving CRZ best thing ever!
    Agreed!!! /10
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoria View Post
    I see some of this shit going on and sometimes I"m even a part of it. But you got to have your rules...you don't go around ganking the same guy over and over again for hours on end. For those of you guys saying "shouldn't have rolled on a pvp server" you guys are just kinda being smart asses. It's also bullshit to see the same 4 people on my server camping people doing the dailies for hours on end. Kill a guy once or twice and be done with it unless he starts attacking you first.
    It might seem like being a smart ass when you say "Roll a PvE server", but sadly enough it's the harsh truth.

Ask your guildies/friends for help. One of mine friends was lvling in Uldum and got ganked by a stupid 90 hunter lock like 10 times.. We had hell of a fun with killing them and protecting the low lvls - I mean that was good old world pvp