Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by baller1308 View Post
    Should be castable in combat. Then I wouldn't mind the cast time.
    Yeah so in pvp druids swap from divine shield to spirit wolves to divine shield again then take other spells whenever they want to... seems about legit.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    Yeah so in pvp druids swap from divine shield to spirit wolves to divine shield again then take other spells whenever they want to... seems about legit.
    no becase in pvp you never get a 5 second cast spells off, you get interuped, stun locked and killed
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Maybe i will sound harsh, but you rly dont need that spell in hc dungeons.
    They are just so easy that casting it is just waste of time, after some weeks u will be all raid geared and hc dung ignoring so just w8.
    In raid u got your teamates so there will be enough time for casting it.
    In pvp where this spell belong is 6s (both out of combat) requirment.

Good post.!

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 11:02 AM ----------

Nice share.!

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    no becase in pvp you never get a 5 second cast spells off, you get interuped, stun locked and killed
    never seen an aimed shot opener in s9? like it's first long cast version, the 5sec cast one? No? Well that was a stretch to get, but doable every 3rd game or so, and the 3sec one was done every second game(if you were good and your opponents nothing special) and that's cuz they could LoS you, if symbiosis had no combat restriction a resto druid would virtually be swapping it around every fear or RoF, and it could be doable after just a blink and a wild charge once your opponents lose distance closers... 5sec cast isn't even a big stretch, resto shamans used to cast 3sec casts all the time in s9, and their casts didn't get that much shorter from then(healing surge did tho). I'm done explaining this... read through the thread first I've pointed it out earlier, much earlier
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    Maybe i will sound harsh, but you rly dont need that spell in hc dungeons.
    They are just so easy that casting it is just waste of time, after some weeks u will be all raid geared and hc dung ignoring so just w8.
    Um, no. The people that want to utilize Symb to it's max potential are also trying to play to their max potential. It doesn't matter if it's not 'needed'. You don't need half of your spells in them. Should we eliminate the effectiveness of those too?

I can't even cast a symbiosis before someone runs out of range of it and I shouldn't have to say, "Please don't move for a minute while I cast Symbiosis." To which the inevitable reply is that the person has never heard of that spell.

I'm sorry, but I rather like having Symb on a warlock for trash so I can transfer my bleeds easily or on a Shaman on boss fights for the Spirit Wolves because they are cool looking and boost the dps I bring to the table. I don't think people even understand why this spell is useful/interesting.

@Kittyvicious
    Then dont play with retards...its like whining about revive on 10s cast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    @Kittyvicious
    Then dont play with retards...its like whining about revive on 10s cast time.
    Actually it's even worse, it's the type of person that thinks he can play for a top 100 guild skillwise in pve(lol hard xD) but is stopped by his peers and they're the ones preventing him from actually being as good as he can be... Jesus if you want to fucking maximize your shitty dps(which is probably low considering you're talking about maximizing it for some reason, max/optimal dps isn't required in the slightest and it never was) you should ask for tricks of the trade each tigers fury, ferals benefit from it the most by far, and if you get just one ToTT just before execute phase you get a 30% stronger rip entire 25%(which is big).Symbiosis is a pvp ability, accept it.
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a simple solution. Make it instant cast but also apply a debuff that prevent symbiosis from being applied to a new target for 1min or 2min.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    Actually it's even worse, it's the type of person that thinks he can play for a top 100 guild skillwise in pve(lol hard xD) but is stopped by his peers and they're the ones preventing him from actually being as good as he can be... Jesus if you want to fucking maximize your shitty dps(which is probably low considering you're talking about maximizing it for some reason, max/optimal dps isn't required in the slightest and it never was) you should ask for tricks of the trade each tigers fury, ferals benefit from it the most by far, and if you get just one ToTT just before execute phase you get a 30% stronger rip entire 25%(which is big).Symbiosis is a pvp ability, accept it.
    Your statements prove a couple of things:
    1) You must not play this game very seriously, if you think that wanting to min/max means you are a terrible player. It's normally an indication of at the least, a lack of laziness and at best a higher level of skill than most players.

2) You don't know anything about me or how I play my character. Giving example, nay even hypothetical situations for why it would be beneficial doesn't mean I'm trying to excel above my apparently 'shitty dps' as a full time thing. I am a guardian druid. I happen to have played feral since it was viable in TBC. I'm not trying to min/max right now, or else I would have epic enchants and appropriate gems instead of just tossing whatever comes my way/is a steal on the AH right now.

3) Never claimed to be in any form of top guild. My guild hasn't been competitive in anything since TBC. We had a couple of top 50s and server firsts from pre nerfed Kara. I'm not sure how this is relevant. See below, as you are obviously flaming/baiting.

Let me quote you again, even though I should just report you, so that we can all laugh at this statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    "max/optimal dps isn't required in the slightest and it never was"
    Please tell me again how I'm the bad one?