Mob Respawn too fast?

I've noticed that the mobs are respawning extremely fast in MoP, to the point where the moment they die the respawn aggros me and comes swinging. I was trying to rescue a farmer from the Mogu and whenever there was a mogu near the farmer would go into fight mode and not be able to be rescued (click on and conversed with) and even though I was killing the mogu quickly I couldn't get the farmer because the Mogu kept respawning.Then there were places where the mobs spawned so quickly that I created a cloud of baddies who, even though I was a demo warlock and really good at aoe killing in dragon soul or better gear, I could not kill faster than they respawned. I had to carry the cloud to a different location to finish the fighting. I did however pull down lots of cloth for my tailor. I get that there needs to be enough spawns for people to level properly but they need to turn it down from 11 to 10.

it has to do with how many people who are in the zone.
    other than that deal with it..

Yeah it has to do with the mass amount of people in the zones, but yeah it does get annoying, I ended up killing around 50-60 hozen for a quest when I only needed around 10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I get that there needs to be enough spawns for people to level properly but they need to turn it down from 11 to 10.
    Dynamic adjustment. The system has been in place for years and behave exactly like it did at Cata launch. And Wrath. And possibly TBC too, but I wasn't high enough level to enter Hellfire when the portal opened, so can't say for sure.

Deleted
    Very annoying. Somtimes it feels that the mobs respawn even before you actually kill them.

I tried to mine some ore, but the mobs around kept respawning for around 5 minutes or so. At least I got five Motes of Harmony and some greens out of them. And nobody took the ghost iron.

10+ Year Old Account
    too many > too few

Give it a little time and things will seem more reasonable.

Yeah I get that its dynamic, but there should be at least a few seconds between respawns regardless of how many players there are in the area so we can complete quest objectives like talking to a farmer who cant talk if there is a mob nearby.

As someone who's skinning was at 525/600 in Paw'don village before encountering the first "attack skinnable mobs" quests. Oh god it was beautiful. The Inifilisks of the Jinyu quests were the greatest joy in my life.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    As someone who's skinning was at 525/600 in Paw'don village before encountering the first "attack skinnable mobs" quests. Oh god it was beautiful. The Inifilisks of the Jinyu quests were the greatest joy in my life.
    Seems like an apt place to share a moment that made me laugh last night. I was killing crocolisks for one of the earlyish quests in Jade Forest last night, and, as mentioned, they were respawning the moment you killed one, so there were several piles of crocolisk bodies in one place. I hopped on to one that wasn't being "filled," and starting killing for the quest. After a few moments a skinner came along and started skinning the mobs. No skin off my nose, I'm not a skinner. After he's skinned three or four, he pauses a moment and /says "CLEANING SERVICE " - made me laugh

On-topic, can't add much more than others have said. Once this initial influx of players calms down, the respawn rates will drop again. It was indeed the same in TBC - I remember the Crust Bursters in Hellfire Peninsula respawning over and over in the same way.

Cog