Deleted

Shado-pan - missing rep

Hey!

Dinged 90 yesterday and wanted to get my rep sorted swiftly. I find myself 1k short of Honored with Shado-pan though, and I have no clue as to how I get the last 1k of rep. I've done the quest-meta in both Kun-li and Townlong, so there are no more quests to pick-up there. Wowhead does say that there should be a challenger quest in Townlong, but I've been unable to find anything which confirms it ingame. I've obviously also done the monastary instance.

Any advice as to what I've done wrong?

Thanks

hugs

Deleted
    i am 4995/6k or similar myself, and cannot find extra quests. I think the challenger quests (complete your training) is monk only.

Well you don't get their dailies until you get revered with the Golden Lotus.

Blizzard basically cuts you off just short of HOnored through normal questing...even if you're a human.

I'm less than 300 rep short. I am so fucking pissed right now because you can't even get Honored until 3 weeks into the xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Well you don't get their dailies until you get revered with the Golden Lotus.
    Sorry i'm still hurting from my mad dash for Oceanic first 90 (Which I got!) - Golden lotus is the reputation in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins