10+ Year Old Account

something I have noticed for a while now.

well I haven't played WoW in over a year now. idk, after wotlk I just couldnt deal with it anymore so i just threw in the towel but from what I have randomly come across is that the alliance seems to be getting the most craptastic stuff possible.

for example Horde gets new building models and textures while alliance gets the same stuff from vanilla.
    Azashara gets a complete goblin makeover but Worgens get a tree...
    the park gets destroyed...
    Theramore gets destroyed...
    in some regions the horde gets bastions that could possibly rival the epic scale of Minas Tirith but alliance gets same old shit (and thats if they are lucky).

so whats up? why is Blizz hating so much on the alliance? is it a population problem where most of the player base is going alliance and ignoring the horde so the developers try to make them more attractive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    so whats up? why is Blizz hating so much on the alliance?
    There's a sculpture at Blizzard HQ. You'd think a maker of such a game with two factions would make a fine sculpture of it's ideal of an human and orc fighting for eternity. To show the true meaning of WoW in their view of, humans and orcs.

What does that sculpture depict again?

A lone orc.

That's your answer: from the very tippy top of Blizzard they favor one faction. And with expansion six with the Blood Elves, you can ensure it's another of the same deal.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

known problem m8.
    just done some pandara content and the first thing i did when i got there is wipe out a horde base!
    then i contineud to get new allies aka fishmen while horde got dumb ass monkeysxD
    it's looking up for alliance! i just hope we get some major wins in on horde seeing the kinda 2shot our ass every damm time!

take theramore for instance... what you don't see ingame is that jaina goes berzerk and nearly wipes orgimmar off the planet!
    instead we get that in a novel where she's stopped-.- damm bitch! make up your mind!

still alliance vs horde i prefer alliance. there less lets kill it! it has land i want!
    while alliance just tried to keep it's honor ect up without getting killed. yet the horde use little tricks and beat us every time-.-
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

The harder you look for confirmation of this, the more you'll find. It's obvious to anyone what's really going on.

Deleted
    It's not easy being green.

10+ Year Old Account
    so how is GW2? might as well try that one out since WoW is pretty much dead to me.

I had a fun time from vanilla to BC and Wotlk after that but now? meh...