Opposite the entrance
    Just in the vaults by the stairs
    Above the 2nd boss room
    Scrying orbs by Xin.

Where's the fifth then?

Deleted
    Searching for the 5th aswell :S

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 03:33 PM ----------

it was supposed to be bugged on beta - there was only 4 but you still got the achieve

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's in first boss room, underneath a bunch of dudes fighting

Can someone add this info to WoWhead too please, i couldn't be bothered making an account lol

^Where exactly?

Still can't find it.

Deleted
    ./tar jade
    assign a mark.

PROBLEM?

Just like Toziel mentioned.. after you've defeatd the first boss, your quillen will be there.. hiding under all those huge guys. Mark it, as Trafalgarlaw said.. zoom in and click it. Done.

Edit: about the 'where excatly' stuff.. on the right side, between the edge of the fighting area and the edge where the guys from the right guy boss (omg, whats his name? lol) is.
    Last edited by xiza; 2012-10-14 at 04:54 PM.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Mobs in the first room see stealth, so if your group doesn't clear the room, just wait till the end.
    For the last quilen, it's easy as a rogue, gotta go Kamikaze if you're not a rogue, mage, hunter I suppose.

If you're having problems with the one in the Trial of the King room (if '/tar Jade Quillen' targets the one you've already collected), you can continue with the instance and backtrack once you're done -- the mogu that are fighting will be gone, but the quillen's still going to be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    If you're having problems with the one in the Trial of the King room (if '/tar Jade Quillen' targets the one you've already collected), you can continue with the instance and backtrack once you're done -- the mogu that are fighting will be gone, but the quillen's still going to be there.
    Or the guy who's being followed by the first one you collected can move away, so you target the one you still need.

first boss under near some of the NPC's feet on the right hand side as you walk in.

Deleted
    when you enter you'll see at the back 2 quillen are fighting its next to the left one behind the pillar