10+ Year Old Account

Farming broken for anyone else?

I looked all around on our forums and the official forums and haven't seen anyone else say anything.

Planted my things last night. They were all growing, fought the weeds and stuff, they were fine. Came back today to all untilled dirt. I assumed they reset them. That's fine, I'll just do it again.

Till all 4. 2 of them stay tilled and I can't plant anything in them, says they are invalid. The 2 others I till and they just disappear. If I leave the phase and come back they are untilled again. Till them, again disappear.

Is my farm just fucked and I need to report it or is everyone else having farm problems?

Deleted
    theres farming in the game now?! where and how?!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    theres farming in the game now?! where and how?!
    halfhill, do a few quests, get your own 4 plot farm. Getting exalted with tillers will expand it to a total of 12 plots afaik and you get access to mass farming tools

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    I looked all around on our forums and the official forums and haven't seen anyone else say anything.

Planted my things last night. They were all growing, fought the weeds and stuff, they were fine. Came back today to all untilled dirt. I assumed they reset them. That's fine, I'll just do it again.

Till all 4. 2 of them stay tilled and I can't plant anything in them, says they are invalid. The 2 others I till and they just disappear. If I leave the phase and come back they are untilled again. Till them, again disappear.

Is my farm just fucked and I need to report it or is everyone else having farm problems?
    Yes, I have 7 toons parked there to farm and on almost all of them the plants were fine last night, and are now just gone. I am able to replant new ones, but why is this happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof