Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

looking for a mature smaller size server

hey! i am 21 and i was looking for a server that is freindly. I always fallow the rules and never grief. if the server had griefing in it it is ok aswell if it is minimal. i prefer smaller servers or newer servers if possible. please help i cant find any good ones lately.
    Last edited by luozhixiang; 2012-09-27 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    IP 1:
    dreadcraft.dyndns.info
    IP 2:
    smp.dreadcraft.net
    Dreadcraft is a survival based server. We do not give hand outs, and do not allow creative mode. Everything on our server has been mined and built by hand by the members. We have plenty of addons to enhance the game-play and to liven up PVP. We also allow guests to join the server, but build rights have to be applied for. Visit our site for more info: http://www.dreadcraft.net

Server is online 24/7. Hosted on a T1 backbone w/ 16GB Memory / AMD FX-8150 8-Core CPU / C300 SSD's. Powerful UPS system ensures connection in the event of power outages. Bi-daily backups to ensure no data is lost.

Plugins:

The server has 64 active plugins.

Featured plugins:

- Spout (+ Tie-in Plugins)
    - Town Advanced (modified)
    - Multiverse
    - MobArena
    - McMMO
    - Dynamp + DynampTowny (Live Map)
    - Worldguard + Worldedit
    - Citizens , Denizens, Blacksmiths and more!
    - CraftBook
    - Spout
    - RideThaDragon
    - DragonTravel
    - MobRider
    - Lockette
    - ChestShop
    - Logblock
    - PermissionsEX
    - Essentials (full package)
    - Herochat
    - FoundDiamonds

And many more!

We host many great events which include (but are not limited to) DreadGames (PVP event inspired by The Hunger Games, with a Dreadcraft feel to it!), Building contests, video contests etc! We have a Tutorial Island set up to help you with Craftbook and all components and other plugins.

How to play:
    You will find upon logging in, you start off in a hallway of signs. We ask that you read all signs and then proceed to our forums. You must register, and then submit an application for building rights. This is mandatory.

A mod will usually get back to you very quick. The whole signup process takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
    -K