Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    cat for questing and 2-3 mobs at a time, or guardian for an hour or 2 of mass aoe, its easy to use same gear and just talent swap which takes all of 10 secs, but thats just what im doing and i've just started leveling now profs are sorted (well at max anyway, lol).

Deleted
    I leveled as feral cat, guardian as OS and found that feral was fast enough. If you level together with your buddy, then AoE is better probably.

Feral is ultimate killing machine. Prowl -> Wild Charge -> Ravage -> Savage Roar -> Rake -> Mangle -> Mangle -> Tiger's Fury -> Shred (with glyph) -> FB and dead + free heal if needed and if next mob is near, then no need for savage roar next time and he dies faster.

Lvled from 86 to 90 as Guardian, it went rather well, damage is fine and you can pull more mobs at a time, survivabilty is good, and the instant queues when you feel like doing a dungeon.

Have no downtime whatsoever leveling as feral kitty, loving it. Switched it for the guardian spec when mop released, the only good thing I find about bears is fast queues, ugh.

Leveling as a kitty seems very drag... can't pull like casters since you need stealth for a fast kill the worst part is the constant waiting for energy. if i had to do it over, i would go moonkin or guardian bear.

After actually trying feral vs. guardian, I'm leveling guardian. The damage output is sick, as is the survivability against the mob packs that will undoubtedly swarm you.

It also helps that my lil' bear got equipped from the start, with the 463 spear of Xuen from archaeology...

Quote Originally Posted by Hovsa View Post
    Leveling as a kitty seems very drag... can't pull like casters since you need stealth for a fast kill the worst part is the constant waiting for energy. if i had to do it over, i would go moonkin or guardian bear.
    Between clearcasts and crits I am not really having an energy problem. Feral is definitely more fun for questing IMO. Guardian is much more survivability and slower but a nice change of pace. Still the only times I die as Feral I was usually not really paying attention or forgot to use 1 or more CDs.