10+ Year Old Account

What's with all the haste?

Anybody else seem to notice that a lot of the agility leather quest rewards and dungeon rewards early on seem to be loaded with haste? Did I miss something? Did haste become important to guardians somehow?

Read Bear Form tooltip. Also haste smooth a lot Feral's rotation.

15+ Year Old Account
    haste is still not that awsome for guardians but basicly the quest gives can only give 1 leather agi item,
    also it is not meant tobe perfectly itemised for you becase else you might not want upgrades

but haste is defently not as bad as it was in cata becase,
    bear form increases the effect haste has by 50%
    auto attack generate ~11 rage (26 if they crit)
    you need the rage for your savage defence

however crit / hit / exp are better for your rage generation
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

My complaint is the fact that not one single quest trinket has had dodge on it. Every trinket has been the same thing: Haste with Mastery proc, Crit with Haste proc. Mastery with dmg proc. No dodge. Since they are already limiting our choices so much with their new reward system, I'd much rather see a choice between a tank trinket and a dps trinket than a dps trinket and a spell trinket. Yes, I'm aware that haste and crit are good now, but out dodge took a major hit while leveling also and it would be nice to be able to get some back.

Deleted
    Look it this way because this is how i understand it. Haste is bad but as in cata it isn't worthless for bears :-)
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2012-09-29 at 06:42 AM. Reason: I really should learn to spell to because...

15+ Year Old Account
    indeed there are no tank specific trinkets while questing, however the direbrew trinkets will do
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE