Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

82-84 in 1 hour -Location inside.

Hey guys.

Just got my monk to level 85 in less then 3 hours from 80-85 (No level granting only heirlooms)

there is a spot in deepholm

If you go there you will notice trolls falling down from the upper rocks - if you go up there you will see a bunch of em in groups - 5-9, these mobs have a spawn time of around 5seconds and grant the same xp as normal mobs would.

You can mix and match w/e you want to do with this (you aoe friend heals w/e)

What i did to get from 82-84

Me + Monk healer + Shadow priest

- Me and monk stood in 1 spot and was aoeing the mobs down while the shadowpriest was gathering them up - We were aoeing about 15-20 mobs constantly for 1 hour which dinged us all 3 from 82-84.

There are people wondering how other people go from 80-85 in almost no time - so this might be it - NOtice that you don't have to be the level range of 82 to do this - you can get summoned inside Deepholm at any level (saw a 64 alliance priest wanting to try but we quickly ganked his group and put a stop to it) -

Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would a healer be required to kill those nonstop?

Sounds like an exploit to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been known for a while, and it's great!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    On top of the massive exp, these also drop embersilk like crazy. Better spot to farm than Stone Hearth, except there's room only for 1-2 people.

It has been in the game since Cata and people have used it since, so there's no exploits. It's not the only place with instant respawns!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Sounds exactly like the other side of the map that many of us used to farm cloth. Large groups of troggs that spawn at a decent rate. Pretty much no reason to stop killing unless you get bored.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Sounds like an exploit to me.
    this spot has been know for ever and people use it to farm cloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gets you lots of gold too...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Would a healer be required to kill those nonstop?

Yes - because they do normal damage as well - so unless you can tank 5-10 mobs nonstop without dieing then go for it.

I used this spot to lvl my warrior from 82-85 and did it solo. If you have a char that can handle many mobs at once, mostly tanks, you an solo this place. Don't forget to take a potion of treasure finding that way you can find massive amounts of tiny treasure chests. Lots of money farming capability here as well as experience. It might be even possible to go from 85-86 if you are in need of farming cloth. =)

---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 09:13 AM ----------

Also I have to admit when I saw the title I knew what place you were talking about instantly. I love this spot. It's also possible to boost people let them get in the air in mount and you kill mobs. You loot massive amounts and the other person gets boosted while being afk =)

---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 10:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    Sounds exactly like the other side of the map that many of us used to farm cloth. Large groups of troggs that spawn at a decent rate. Pretty much no reason to stop killing unless you get bored.
    I think you are talking about the fractured front. I went there quite a few times lately and I could never find enough troggs, only 1-3 at a time and quite far spread from each other. I keep wondering if I am doing something wrong?

Commenting so I find this back when I level up my monk ! Thanks!

tagged. nice tip.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sure NOW you post this when I'm almost 84 =(
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

This was my gold farming place in cata

I farmed 100kg on these guys in about 3 weeks time on my DK. Easy stuff, glad I did it so I came into MoP with a nice amount of gold! Now to spend it on Eng/JC and other nonsense to get ahead of people haha

Why not go to 85 with it?

Can you move into pandaria zones at 84 or something?

You said you did it with a group but... can it be handled solo?

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: 82-84 in 1 hour -Location inside

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    Can you move into pandaria zones at 84 or something?
    You must be 85 in order to go to Pandaria, just like you had to be level 80 to start Cataclysm zones. The days of jumping early into the next expansion (vanilla to BC at 58 , BC to Wrath at 68) appear to be gone.

Also, thanks for the tip, Crooked.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    I sure NOW you post this when I'm almost 84 =(

Im almost lvl 81, so i figure i'll be using it

I've also got 2x Potion of Treasure Finding too..

Great tip, thanks. The only problem I can see is that 84-85 is so short now that you'll be heading to Pandaria in awful gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirgon View Post
    Great tip, thanks. The only problem I can see is that 84-85 is so short now that you'll be heading to Pandaria in awful gear.
    Luckily there are vendors in Pandaria (pretty much in every village with an Inn) that sell full 372 sets, including rings, necks and weapons. So no problem.