Thread: Stampede Usage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Do we use it at the beginning or end of rotation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Do stampeding pets benefit from fervor ?
    I've found that they do, but only if glyphed and popped just before stampede (they will have the buff for periodic focus gain)
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by magicnachos View Post
    Do we use it at the beginning or end of rotation?
    Start, so you get all your procs with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I've found that they do, but only if glyphed and popped just before stampede (they will have the buff for periodic focus gain)
    Just tried this and it didn't work.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

would be borderline op if fervor affected stampede pets.. have it up twice for the opener.. would see some solid burst.. But apparently it doesn't as tehstool mentioned after he tested it..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pineapple View Post
    i've seen this as well. i'm pretty sure it was fixed (i do know that this was a major issue at one point, but it seems to be fine now)

i think someone asked, but wasn't answered. does fervor affect the pets?
    That necro... and yes, since my last post 8 months ago, rabid bug was fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can non-autocast exotic abilities be activated from stampede pets like Ancient Hysteria or Horn Toss?

(I ask because in a dungeon group i usually use Water strider/Spirit Beast/Serpent/Shale Spider to provide which ever group buff is missing. But always pull the Core Hound out right before the main boss so that we can use Ancient Hysteria. But that means whatever buff i was supplying the rest of the dungeon will no longer be applied to the group after stampede ends.)
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-06-05 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    idk, but while leveling I used it every 5 minutes, no matter what. Only a critter around? Don't care, STAMPEDE!!! Some poor level 86 alliance in the wrong zone? Stampede, dire beast, beast wrath, readiness, dire beast, beast wrath...... Yeah.
    lollllllllllllllllllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Can non-autocast exotic abilities be activated from stampede pets like Ancient Hysteria or Horn Toss?

(I ask because in a dungeon group i usually use Water strider/Spirit Beast/Serpent/Shale Spider to provide which ever group buff is missing. But always pull the Core Hound out right before the main boss so that we can use Ancient Hysteria. But that means whatever buff i was supplying the rest of the dungeon will no longer be applied to the group after stampede ends.)
    I think if you macro it (/cast ancient hysteria etc.) it works that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I think if you macro it (/cast ancient hysteria etc.) it works that way.
    bah u got my hopes up (raiding without a mage or a shaman sometimes) so I had to log in to try it and it doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by shanattah View Post
    bah u got my hopes up (raiding without a mage or a shaman sometimes) so I had to log in to try it and it doesn't work
    My bad, it works for nearly every other ability, so I would've expected it to work for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Start, so you get all your procs with it.

Just tried this and it didn't work.
    where do you stampede in your opener stool? before SS and BA?

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    where do you stampede in your opener stool? before SS and BA?
    I put up SrS then stampede.