Herald of the Titans for priests!

I just hit 80 on my priest, and I recently became interested in HotT, or Herald of the Titans.

Some questions, do anyone have any nice tips for easily gearing for it?
    (You can use any 226 armor, and any 232 wep)

( It REALLY annoys me that wrath HC is now gone from LFD, so i have to queue manually, thus getting no JP. )
    It suddenly occured to me that I can do cata normals (with stopped xp of course) for JP. Ok then that's settled.

- How long time would you estimate this gearing would take? Hopefully answered by someone that did it after wrath..

Also, I've levelled as disc, but I think I want to DPS on Algalon, since I'm not best healer eu.
    - Anyone got a BIS list for shadow?

- And most important: anyone knows L80 stat weights/prio for shadow?

Deleted
    From what i've heard you can get pretty much decked out with the ilvl 226 crafted gear from the patterns dropping in Ulduar. You should be able to find many of these patterns on the AH if you can't find a crafter.

Deleted
    I just did it with a heirloom/green geared druid healer, before leveling to 85. It is incredibly easy once you have a group.

Sure it's not the rest of the group that was super skilled? :S

Deleted
    since you can use cata consumables and enchants pretty much just go with 9 other lvl80s and faceroll it. it's really no challenge these days

So then, if anyone's doing it, remember me!

I think the challenge is to find those people who want to do it as well

Deleted
    Openraid.eu is what you want.