JC\Ench\Alchemy\Inscription - making gold?

Hello there, fellow posters.

Right now I'm looking for a profession in MoP. I'm leveling warlock and I think it's gonna be my new main (played Priest in Cata).
    On my priest I had Jewelcrafting\alchemy, JC gave me a solid profit while Alchemy only dissapointed me (almost no transmute procs).
    Prior to that, in WotLK I had inscription and had fun with all those random cards and deck selling, but of what I've heard CD on Darkmoon card crafting is 1 day which is kind of ridiculous.

I came up with possible professions for my lock: JC, enchanting, alchemy and inscription (priority from 1st to last). All I want is solid, maybe not so large, profit.
    What do you guys think? Is JC\ench still best moneymaking combo? Or can I make not big but solid profit from insciption (alchemy?).

Thanks in advance for your opinion (and for tearing through my horrendous english).

Quote Originally Posted by Dartungar View Post
    Hello there, fellow posters.

Right now I'm looking for a profession in MoP. I'm leveling warlock and I think it's gonna be my new main (played Priest in Cata).
    On my priest I had Jewelcrafting\alchemy, JC gave me a solid profit while Alchemy only dissapointed me (almost no transmute procs).
    Prior to that, in WotLK I had inscription and had fun with all those random cards and deck selling, but of what I've heard CD on Darkmoon card crafting is 1 day which is kind of ridiculous.

I came up with possible professions for my lock: JC, enchanting, alchemy and inscription (priority from 1st to last). All I want is solid, maybe not so large, profit.
    What do you guys think? Is JC\ench still best moneymaking combo? Or can I make not big but solid profit from insciption (alchemy?).

Thanks in advance for your opinion (and for tearing through my horrendous english).
    Well with the introduction of Spirit of Harmony, a lot of things have changed. Firstly SOH is used in most of the professions, and you will come across them from questing, dailies, etc. If you plan on having a main, make sure you have a profession that can get the most out of the SOH. Enchanting and JC have no real use for them besides an extra research outside the daily CD.

JC is a bit easier to have on an alt, in that you don't really need to do anything besides prospect ore and research. However, other crafting professions require you to earn rep with the new factions. And that is making me consider dropping JC on my main, cause I don't have the time or patience to grind rep on multiple characters.

Blizzard threw us a curve ball this expansion. Think it was a good move overall, so not any 1 person can control the AH, and even if they want to, they really need to make a considerable effort. But it still kinda sucks in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post

JC is a bit easier to have on an alt, in that you don't really need to do anything besides prospect ore and research.
    that sounds quite good, I can leave JC on my priest.

looking forward for opinions about Insctiptions\Alchemy! (and, well, Enchanting\JC too )

Quote Originally Posted by Dartungar View Post
    that sounds quite good, I can leave JC on my priest.

looking forward for opinions about Insctiptions\Alchemy! (and, well, Enchanting\JC too )
    Well Alchemy as well don't use any SoH. This is another alt profession as well. Enchanting as well is another alt profession, but I like having it on my main for the convenience of DEing your own gear, quest rewards, raid gear, etc.

Inscription is a possibility but again you don't need to earn rep with these factions for Inscription.

So you want a profession that will get its most from SoH and you earning rep with the factions.

Deleted
    Sorry but uf you wnat to make money then soh is very ysefyl for Jc in the beginning game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very Very late in the inscription game. But the longer you wait he later you will be.

With the new scroll of wisdom CD, we more or less halved the it takes to learn all of the Glyphs. But that in no way means that it is short, inexpensive, or any less wrath herb grindy.

JC for sure and then take your pick of Alchy or Enchanting. Alchy if you want an easy daily CD that you can sell. And Enchanting if you want to do the shuffle eventually.