Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Neither. Get urgot. or karma. Or viktor.
    Okie Headmistress Fiora or Zombie Brand?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I don't like school, it FORCES me to take classes I dont want (just so i can graduate) and in the end I wont even retain any of the knowledge. Also, i'm a pretty intelligent being I would like to think, but school doesn't reflect that for me most of the time.
    Yeah, about 75% of high school is pointless. For the most part college is better, but the problem then is that a lot of the professor have no idea how to teach and some of the departments/courses are just huge clusterfucks that don't seem to want you to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Zombie brand.

No. Both Brand and Fiora alone are better than Viktor could ever be.
    Lol I know. I was kidding. If I had to chose between brand or fiora I would pick brand, he's actually a bit more viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    :P brand of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    You had me a little worried and/or confused. But in that case
    Yeah, much more manageable. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I'm going to sleep, g'night y'all!
    G'night Goriq!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Yeah, about 75% of high school is pointless. For the most part college is better, but the problem then is that a lot of the professor have no idea how to teach and some of the departments/courses are just huge clusterfucks that don't seem to want you to pass.
    Mhmm. I'm going to an art school so hopefully I won't have to deal with that kind of bullshit.

Honestly, if I could have my way, I would be in my art class all day every day, just working . . . . and working . . . and working. . . . .Because I fucking love art. Even when I hate doing art I love doing art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombie Brand. Support Headmistress Fiora and you'll officially be dead to me.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    In High School I learned social skills.
    I learned that I'm very bad when dealing with people. And I hate people. And people hate me. and i'm alone 80% of the time. And I am okay with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    The ones I find ridiculous are the ones where a 60% becomes an A because all the tests are designed to be impossible to pass.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. I never saw anyone hit 120. Also, i hate gym. period. :P
    I hated it too, but middle school was by far the worst years of my schooling. I think those PE teachers got fired too. Let some kid almost die or some shit.

My pre algebra class was god awful. Didn't learn shit cause my teacher was a fucking nut case. I had to waste a year retaking pre algebra in high school where I actually learned something. My reading teacher was a weirdo, ironically her husband taught geometry at the high school and was pretty cool. Just I hated geometry. English teacher was pretty chill. So was history, plus she was by far the hottest teacher ever.

So yeah, when I finally got to high school it was such a relief.

ah I see. So you're about average? Not bad. My GPA is around 3.3-3.5 (out of the 4.0 scale)
    A bit above, I'm not sure what the average is here. Scoring 4.5-4.7 on our system, so it should be about the same as yours. (converter thingy I'm using at the bottom here. )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Zombie Brand. Support Headmistress Fiora and you'll officially be dead to me.
    Best plan 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoo be doo

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I hated it too, but middle school was by far the worst years of my schooling. I think those PE teachers got fired too. Let some kid almost die or some shit.

My pre algebra class was god awful. Didn't learn shit cause my teacher was a fucking nut case. I had to waste a year retaking pre algebra in high school where I actually learned something. My reading teacher was a weirdo, ironically her husband taught geometry at the high school and was pretty cool. Just I hated geometry. English teacher was pretty chill. So was history, plus she was by far the hottest teacher ever.

So yeah, when I finally got to high school it was such a relief.
    I loved geometry because my teacher was fucking awesome. I skipped pre-algebra because I took a test in 6th grade that was pretty much a "math class placement" test.

A bit above, I'm not sure what the average is here. Scoring 4.5-4.7 on our system, so it should be about the same as yours. (converter thingy I'm using at the bottom here. )
    Ah I see. Well that's good. When you said what you said earlier, i thought you were talking about your system, not ours.

Its ok guys i bought Brand, Moakai, Hecarim and Ryze.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Night everypony

Its ok guys i bought Brand, Moakai, Hecarim and Ryze.
    Good choices. I dont like ryze, and i dont play brand, but good choices either way.

Ah I see. Well that's good. When you said what you said earlier, i thought you were talking about your system, not ours.
    Yeah, wording and grammar matters

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved geometry because my teacher was fucking awesome. I skipped pre-algebra because I took a test in 6th grade that was pretty much a "math class placement" test.
    I was math-tarded until 9th grade.

But yeah. To put it into perspective, high school you could get 60% and still pass with a D. In my class right now an F is 79%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Night everypony
    G'night FG

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Yeah, wording and grammar matters
    I probably wasn't paying attention closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I was math-tarded until 9th grade.

But yeah. To put it into perspective, high school you could get 60% and still pass with a D. In my class right now an F is 79%.
    Oh wow. That's really . . . REALLY crazy. . . . o-o i'm glad i dont get less than 79% in classes I actually care about.