10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    heh home ec. I passed that, but I mostly just did the cleaning part when we cooked shit. It was a fun class though.
    Can you do the cooking now?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah, I was bed ridden for a few weeks during that. Was pretty bad. Even when I went to school because they were threatening me I looked and felt like death.

Sophomore year my first semester I only missed one day of class... then they still denied the appeal from the previous year. So I pretty much said fuck that school and dropped out after my junior year. Still don't regret that decision.
    Ah I see. Well as long as you dont regret the decision. I'm not dropping out, can't really afford to. I pretty much need to make it into college and get lucky with a job, or else i'll end up in my family's position of doing mundane jobs for no more than 25k$ a year. I dont want that

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Can you do the cooking now?
    I can cook, sort of. I mean, it aint hard, just follow the directions on the box right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see. Well as long as you dont regret the decision. I'm not dropping out, can't really afford to. I pretty much need to make it into college and get lucky with a job, or else i'll end up in my family's position of doing mundane jobs for no more than 25k$ a year. I dont want that
    Well yeah, I wont recommend it unless you get fucked like I did.

No way I was going to take a 13th year because of bullshit. Waste of a year of my life for a different piece of paper that does the same thing.

Well yeah, I wont recommend it unless you get fucked like I did.

No way I was going to take a 13th year because of bullshit. Waste of a year of my life for a different piece of paper that does the same thing.
    Mhm. I understand. So far I haven't been personally fucked over by the school, except for my schedule this year, but I managed to get it pretty much settled out. Only class I wish I was able to get into was my photo III class, but the only photo III period in my school is the exact same as AP calc. I tried to get out of AP calc but they refused. Such a fucking shame but what ever. I was gonna take calc next year but i guess it's best to get it out of the way now right?

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhm. I understand. So far I haven't been personally fucked over by the school, except for my schedule this year, but I managed to get it pretty much settled out. Only class I wish I was able to get into was my photo III class, but the only photo III period in my school is the exact same as AP calc. I tried to get out of AP calc but they refused. Such a fucking shame but what ever. I was gonna take calc next year but i guess it's best to get it out of the way now right?
    You're a junior?

I got my schedule fucked up a lot, and I made terrible decisions. I got thrown into 3d sculpting. That class sucked so much. Then I took jewelcrafting and realized at that point in my life I have 0 artistic talent.

I got thrown into culinary arts, that class just had mind numbingly stupid people in it so I transferred out of that to journalism. I hated that class so much. Worst class I ever took. Though I met some interesting people.

Junior year I took speech and debate. My favorite class in high school. I liked the instructor so much I took AP american lit next semester. Then I took business communications. That was a joke class. Sat there and played games. Met this girl in this class and we got off pretty well getting into lewd discussions. I also had my most spaghetti moment in my life in that class.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    Good night golden. Sleep well.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 10:09 PM ----------

You're a junior?

I got my schedule fucked up a lot, and I made terrible decisions. I got thrown into 3d sculpting. That class sucked so much. Then I took jewelcrafting and realized at that point in my life I have 0 artistic talent.

I got thrown into culinary arts, that class just had mind numbingly stupid people in it so I transferred out of that to journalism. I hated that class so much. Worst class I ever took. Though I met some interesting people.

Junior year I took speech and debate. My favorite class in high school. I liked the instructor so much I took AP american lit next semester. Then I took business communications. That was a joke class. Sat there and played games. Met this girl in this class and we got off pretty well getting into lewd discussions. I also had my most spaghetti moment in my life in that class.
    Yes I am currently a junior. And it sounds like you have had an interesting highschool career. So far for me it's mostly just been sciences/maths and arts. I don't really dabble much into social studies or language type classes, or any journalism or computer classes. As an artist most of those are probably unimportant, strangely though I find that being good at, say, physics could potentially help me artistic wise, because if i was to make something like a video game, and I was to be an artist, I could design shit around a certain physics system. I'm pretty sure that's not how it works but you never know.

I'm liking highschool, I AM doing a more "jack of all trades" type of career but in college, that is when i will focus 80% of my efforts on art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I am currently a junior. And it sounds like you have had an interesting highschool career. So far for me it's mostly just been sciences/maths and arts. I don't really dabble much into social studies or language type classes, or any journalism or computer classes. As an artist most of those are probably unimportant, strangely though I find that being good at, say, physics could potentially help me artistic wise, because if i was to make something like a video game, and I was to be an artist, I could design shit around a certain physics system. I'm pretty sure that's not how it works but you never know.

I'm liking highschool, I AM doing a more "jack of all trades" type of career but in college, that is when i will focus 80% of my efforts on art.
    Going back, I skipped around a lot. Digital Photography, computer programming (I wish I transferred out of that class, but it was the first and last class my friend and I had together), wood shop, plus the other classes I listed.

I wish I took auto tech, but thats what I'm doing now in post high school. Kinda wished I took electrical engineering too.

Going back, I skipped around a lot. Digital Photography, computer programming (I wish I transferred out of that class, but it was the first and last class my friend and I had together), wood shop, plus the other classes I listed.

I wish I took auto tech, but thats what I'm doing now in post high school. Kinda wished I took electrical engineering too.
    For my school, we can take stuff like auto tech and electrical engineering, bu we have to do it through a special program called VOTECH/cat south. Basically, we have to go to school so we can go to ANOTHER school to take those kind of classes. It's interesting, but i'm not interested.

I need to probably take a programming class at some point though, but then again half of my schedule next year will be art classes, the rest will be other stuff I NEED to take. Such as english.

Bleh, so many classes I want/need to take, but so little time. Thank god for college . . . right? :<

10+ Year Old Account
    For my school, we can take stuff like auto tech and electrical engineering, bu we have to do it through a special program called VOTECH/cat south. Basically, we have to go to school so we can go to ANOTHER school to take those kind of classes. It's interesting, but i'm not interested.

I need to probably take a programming class at some point though, but then again half of my schedule next year will be art classes, the rest will be other stuff I NEED to take. Such as english.

Bleh, so many classes I want/need to take, but so little time. Thank god for college . . . right? :<
    Yeah don't feel bad if you don't take classes in high school. I suggest taking a lot of vocational classes though. Test the waters. Even if art is your for sure career path find some back ups. Like my backup is electrical engineering, but for now automotive looks for sure.

Yeah don't feel bad if you don't take classes in high school. I suggest taking a lot of vocational classes though. Test the waters. Even if art is your for sure career path find some back ups. Like my backup is electrical engineering, but for now automotive looks for sure.
    yeah of course. I might learn how to program/code. I could also fall back on being a teacher, or being . . . something that involves physics. God I love physics. Fuck chem. but physics, oh god it's so much fun to learn about. Anything physics related. oh so much fun.

I will try to take a diverse number of classes in college as well, but well, I need to focus on art. I'm going to an art school, http://www.mica.edu/ is the school i'm looking at right now (obviously i need to look at others, but I'm still a junior, i have time), but i'm pretty sure they will have other courses that AREN'T art. Also, I can always just go to a community college to get a bachelors in something. Though I want a masters degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah of course. I might learn how to program/code. I could also fall back on being a teacher, or being . . . something that involves physics. God I love physics. Fuck chem. but physics, oh god it's so much fun to learn about. Anything physics related. oh so much fun.

I will try to take a diverse number of classes in college as well, but well, I need to focus on art. I'm going to an art school, http://www.mica.edu/ is the school i'm looking at right now (obviously i need to look at others, but I'm still a junior, i have time), but i'm pretty sure they will have other courses that AREN'T art. Also, I can always just go to a community college to get a bachelors in something. Though I want a masters degree.
    Yeah I hated chem also. I liked biology.

The problem with college is you pay. High school is free. Don't waste money and time in college. Get your training, get out, get into your career with as little cost as possible.

Yeah I hated chem also. I liked biology.

The problem with college is you pay. High school is free. Don't waste money and time in college. Get your training, get out, get into your career with as little cost as possible.
    Of course. I know you have to pay when it comes to college. I want a masters. A masters takes 4 years(or that's what i've always assumed). I'm not staying any longer. If I want to learn something I can do it on my own spare time after I get my degree. I've already expanded my knowledge a very great deal by just studying misc crap online on my own. It isn't impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come cook for me then squishy!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Oh, and honestly, as an artist, i only need a bachelor's. I just WANT a master's. I think most places will accept me if I have at least a bachelor's degree in . . . any form of art I guess, depends on what job I'm looking for. Which will come in due time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. I know you have to pay when it comes to college. I want a masters. A masters takes 4 years(or that's what i've always assumed). I'm not staying any longer. If I want to learn something I can do it on my own spare time after I get my degree. I've already expanded my knowledge a very great deal by just studying misc crap online on my own. It isn't impossible.
    Yeah I hate school, plus I'm paying out of pocket so I don't want to go for a degree.

Oh, Solazz is missing quite the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too. Wait, why is Klocko our cook? Shae's the chef.

What do you want frey? As long as it's something simple from a box or can then I'm sure I can manage :P (honestly, if I wanted to, I can learn some recipes online and actually COOK, but haha yeah like that's gonna happen).

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 10:36 PM ----------

Yeah I hate school, plus I'm paying out of pocket so I don't want to go for a degree.

Trying my hardest to get a scholarship. Someone last year got a like . . . . 20 thousand dollar scholarship or something from an art event alone. He won so much money Q.Q
    Oh, and my school gets like over like 2 or 3 million dollars in scholarships for artist every year or something . . . I think . . I know we get at least a million a year. It's crazy though but i dont care

10+ Year Old Account

Not if you're a Cowboys fan. I haven't been paying a ton of attention to it, but turnovers and everything else is going to a blowout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying my hardest to get a scholarship. Someone last year got a like . . . . 20 thousand dollar scholarship or something from an art event alone. He won so much money Q.Q
    Oh, and my school gets like over like 2 or 3 million dollars in scholarships for artist every year or something . . . I think . . I know we get at least a million a year. It's crazy though but i dont care
    Uhhh, apply for scholarships. All of them.