Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Do you have a full version of your avatar picture? I would like to see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Yup. I was just playing him, got 14 stacks, i CRUSHED in our last team fight. Funny thing is, they had a kha'zix as well! Sadly "the hunt is on" didn't activate, but we still won.
    Were both of you level 16?

Also, I think "The hunt is on" only works if Kha'Zix has the other skin, I believe, I think that's correct. I have his skin but I haven't fought with a Rengar yet to see how the extra Evolution looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Oh look, it's my quote from my Car Accident where someone hit me and wrecked my 450$ bike.

OH GOSH 0.0

geeze i couldn't even afford to replace that let alone brake one.

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Were both of you level 16?

Also, I think "The hunt is on" only works if Kha'Zix has the other skin, I believe, I think that's correct. I have his skin but I haven't fought with a Rengar yet to see how the extra Evolution looks like.
    He had the mecha skin. And we were both 16. And i had the bonetooth necklace. It didn't go off, but it honestly doesn't matter. We won :P

Deleted
    He had the mecha skin. And we were both 16. And i had the bonetooth necklace. It didn't go off, but it honestly doesn't matter. We won :P
    Oh, really? That's kinda weird then, maybe it's the other skin that only procs "The hunt is on". I have no idea, I haven't seen it before...

But yeah, as long as you win.

Deleted
    Do you have a full version of your avatar picture? I would like to see it.
    http://puu.sh/1l3TW

Oh, really? That's kinda weird then, maybe it's the other skin that only procs "The hunt is on". I have no idea, I haven't seen it before...

But yeah, as long as you win.
    i dont think it matters on the skin, i think it can be proc'd no matter the skin. I think i just didn't wait it out long enough, and honestly . . . winning is more important than waiting for something like that to happen, and potentially giving them an advantage.

Deleted

>this Galio farm

Judaism: The Game

Deleted
    i dont think it matters on the skin, i think it can be proc'd no matter the skin. I think i just didn't wait it out long enough, and honestly . . . winning is more important than waiting for something like that to happen, and potentially giving them an advantage.
    Yeah, I get that.

I know it procs if both are level 16, if one isn't, the event won't start, or if Rengar doesn't have his necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Thanks! She looks scared in the avatar for some reason, but happy in the full size.

Yeah, I get that.

I know it procs if both are level 16, if one isn't, the event won't start, or if Rengar doesn't have his necklace.
    both need to be 16. Kha needs all 3 evolutions, rengar needs his bonetooth necklace, and then it can happen at any random point from there. It's a very interesting thing riot put in, but the chances if it ever actually going off is pretty slim. I like it though.

Deleted
    both need to be 16. Kha needs all 3 evolutions, rengar needs his bonetooth necklace, and then it can happen at any random point from there. It's a very interesting thing riot put in, but the chances if it ever actually going off is pretty slim. I like it though.
    The odds of it happening are pretty slim indeed...

The whole mechanic and point of it is nice, but it's pretty rare. I have yet to see it happen, and I doubt I will this year.

Thanks! She looks scared in the avatar for some reason, but happy in the full size.
    Body language, it means a lot.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

The odds of it happening are pretty slim indeed...

The whole mechanic and point of it is nice, but it's pretty rare. I have yet to see it happen, and I doubt I will this year.
    My friend has saw it. I'm jealous. Hell, i think the odds of seeing it happen are lower than that of getting a penta, since SO. MANY. FACTORS. Have to be in play, the first and foremost . . . . one team has rengar, the other kha'zix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197284_10152229758300556_709851299_n.jpg[IMG]
    omg the yordle carnage :|

Deleted
    My friend has saw it. I'm jealous. Hell, i think the odds of seeing it happen are lower than that of getting a penta, since SO. MANY. FACTORS. Have to be in play, the first and foremost . . . . one team has rengar, the other kha'zix.
    Plus, if Rengar kills Kha'Zix first, boom, there it goes his Evolve. :S

To be honest, I haven't went on YouTube to see if there's anything in there, but I'm lazy at the moment. I think I might search it tomorrow...

Also, I just saw that picture of Morgana too on FB.

Plus, if Rengar kills Kha'Zix first, boom, there it goes his Evolve. :S

To be honest, I haven't went on YouTube to see if there's anything in there, but I'm lazy at the moment. I think I might search it tomorrow...

Also, I just saw that picture of Morgana too on FB.
    Picture of morgana on facebook? Wait . . . do you mean the one with her and the yordles? Umm . . . I was JUST looking at that . . . . O_O

Oh, and i can easily find a video explaining it all if you want me to, takes me like . . . . a minute?

Deleted
    Picture of morgana on facebook? Wait . . . do you mean the one with her and the yordles? Umm . . . I was JUST looking at that . . . . O_O

Oh, and i can easily find a video explaining it all if you want me to, takes me like . . . . a minute?
    Yeah, with the yordles.

And no, don't bother with it, I can do it tomorrow, thanks.

Yeah, with the yordles.

And no, don't bother with it, I can do it tomorrow, thanks.
    too late:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzLWxnvqgY

Also, i find it really creepy that you said something about that morgana picture as soon as I finished looking at it. I'm creeped out a little now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Body language, it means a lot.
    That's true.

Either way I like it.