Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Well first add me to steam. Then I can go over how to get hamachi and get a server up and shit. And I'm pretty sure it won't lag, and if it does, then we dont have to play together. Sadly, it sounds like i'm a tad behind from where you are, but that should be a simple fix :P

Anyways, steam name is Mr Klocko
    I could likely help the two of you out with the wall if you'd want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    You say that like you know it. Darius went live the way he was, and he was instantly a top ban and scarcely nerfed. With only 6 bans per game, they are quickly making more OP characters than are bannable

That stinks.
    Still, she doesn't even seem that bad. The only thing that looks like it would be a bit OP is her ulti, but after that, she's just another support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imgur might be working again

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be no reason to play any other support. She'll be banned or always picked. And that's stupid.
    Always playing Leona regardless, so, yeah...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [IMG]http://puu.sh/1s0Se[IMG]
    Alai pls

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Why aren't you playing 2hu
    Because Russia 2 is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I ought to play as well. Not sure if Sirfail has me on steam though :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Oh my god we should all so play together! that would be a riot. I dont know if sirfail has me added to steam either, but I know I have you added gemini. I wish I had a legit server up and running, but sadly all I have is hamachi :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Always playing Leona regardless, so, yeah...
    Have fun losing in lane then. Nami can stun and slow just like you, and deal more damage while shes at it. And she has a speed buff, which Leona does not

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god we should all so play together! that would be a riot. I dont know if sirfail has me added to steam either, but I know I have you added gemini. I wish I had a legit server up and running, but sadly all I have is hamachi :>
    Message me infos then. I has hamachi as well.

Have fun losing in lane then. Nami can stun and slow just like you, and deal more damage while shes at it. And she has a speed buff, which Leona does not
    Dude stop being so cynical. It's just one character, and if she's too "OP", then they'll nerf her.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:43 PM ----------

Message me infos then. I has hamachi as well.
    Alright in a sec. I need to get it up and ready. I haven't used it in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude stop being so cynical. It's just one character, and if she's too "OP", then they'll nerf her.
    Just like they "nerfed" Darius I'm sure.

I only have enough change in my pocket to buy either a pack of peanut butter crackers or a drink. Hungry or thirsty. Truly the most dramatic and important decision of my day.

Are people still alive in here?

Just like they "nerfed" Darius I'm sure.
    They did nerf darius. He isn't OP anymore. Sure, he was OP on release, but not anymore. yes, he's strong, but not over powered. He has his counters just like everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I only have enough change in my pocket to buy either a pack of peanut butter crackers or a drink. Hungry or thirsty. Truly the most dramatic and important decision of my day.
    Drink, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Are people still alive in here?
    Absolutely not.

Deleted
    You say that like you know it. Darius went live the way he was, and he was instantly a top ban and scarcely nerfed. With only 6 bans per game, they are quickly making more OP characters than are bannable

That stinks.
    Me and my mate were playing LoL two days ago or something, and we met Zed. He puzzled us so much in that fight that my mate bought him just to see what he could do. That hero can literally do everything. Slows, teleports, invis, snares, holy fuck.

What happened to champs like Tryndamere that just relied on one mechanic, but were good at it? Or Sona that could be used for buff supports and stuns, and that's it! The new heroes like Rengar, Zed and especially Jayce makes the meta more tangled than the emotions in a japanese manga.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 07:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I need a dolla', dolla', a dolla' that's what I need

10+ Year Old Account
    They did nerf darius. He isn't OP anymore. Sure, he was OP on release, but not anymore. yes, he's strong, but not over powered. He has his counters just like everyone else.
    But we were never talking about nerfs. We're talking about current Nami. She can heal like Sona, disrupt like Janna / Taric, initiate BETTER than Leona, her abilities are skill shots, which means she can blind fire into bushes, she has a speed boost, a slow, and supportive damage. Tell me why I shouldn't play her over another support?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well first add me to steam. Then I can go over how to get hamachi and get a server up and shit. And I'm pretty sure it won't lag, and if it does, then we dont have to play together. Sadly, it sounds like i'm a tad behind from where you are, but that should be a simple fix :P

Anyways, steam name is Mr Klocko
    It's pretty easy, I'm not very far. I just found tons of hearts so the eye decided it was time to smack me around early :P

The Wall is ridiculously easy as long as you can keep on the move and won't fall into the lava, chances are if your world is big enough that you'll kill it way before you reach the edge.
    Well my main world is large so I'm guessing its big enough. It's more a matter of draining this gigantic reservoir I've built into a huge open pit of lava to make my battleground.

I ought to play as well. Not sure if Sirfail has me on steam though :3
    I only recently got steam (For Xcom) so nope. liastheeternal would be my account >.>

I'd rather not jump into hardmode till I have my nightmare pickaxe. Eater of worlds sounds like a fairly simple fight as long as I set up the arena right and I can spank the crap out of another eye or two for the demonite.

10+ Year Old Account
    But we were never talking about nerfs. We're talking about current Nami. She can heal like Sona, disrupt like Janna / Taric, initiate BETTER than Leona, her abilities are skill shots, which means she can blind fire into bushes, she has a speed boost, a slow, and supportive damage. Tell me why I shouldn't play her over another support?
    Because she's a fish with tits. Some people actually care about aesthetics

Deleted

Why do you have to look so creepy? D:

I was too scared to attack the 3 of them since I had bad memories from my previous visit to the Great Hollow, turns out I can just stomp them.