Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Hardcore really doesn't make the game that much harder.

I think I was level 47 when I started the main quest on my first save, the place where you needed the golden claw was a breeze.
    I love how, if you "follow" the main quest, it takes you around to all sorts of other towns and stuff. And those towns just split off into their own little branches of quests, which can potentially branch off into even MORE quests. So much fun.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 04:09 PM ----------

Blacksmith.

I have a mod that just adds more variable perks, nothing overpowered. Fun ones like "Communist" giving a bit more accuracy with chinese assault rifles etc and something related to some alcohols.
    The perk mod I have adds a ton of perks, some may be OP, some may not be, I honestly dont know. I just like having options. From first glance, NV perk choices seem a little . . . . limited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    You seriously have to work on your "I'm doing shitty" face. :/
    I'm sorry

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Fizzle to the Gizzle!
    You are my favorite fizzle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Shake shake shake
    R-15

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about :P I'm only like 5h in and not even in Novac so yeah... ._.
    What level are you, just out of curiosity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Heya Freya. How's miller been treatin' ya today if you've been on. Has a que for me when I try to make my new smurf.

I've been playing Spore. :P I've always wanted it, and this 50% off insanity on Steam finally won me over.
    Oh, this that and the other! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    *Pomf*

Oh my

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh, this that and the other! \o/
    Has the lag died down at all? >.>

I dont know... I feel like the exploring in skyrim is much more appealing than in fallout. If I see something that interests me I'll still go there, but I don't have such an extreme drive to explore like I had in skyrim. But when I dont explore that much there is a chance that I might actually finish this game some time in the future. I may have played skyrim for 64h but I'm not even remotely close to finishing it. I've done like... 20 quests or so^^
    .-.
    Wow. Well, everyone plays their own way I suppose. I guess you just need the urge to explore the world after the apocalypse to really WANT to explore anything in fallout. I've always been interested in how the world will look once it's gone to hell and back, and fallout is one way i can experience that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Has the lag died down at all? >.>
    I think so

Anywho, I need a shower before y'all start to smell me from there. See y'all in a bit.

uhm... 6? iirc.
    Ah okay. So you're a bit farther than I am, I'm only like 4. Then again, i only have ~4 hours clocked in

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck all these Christmas commercials.

I was over 100 hours before i even got near the end of fallout 3, think i will always prefer the Capitol wastelands.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I was over 100 hours before i even got near the end of fallout 3, think i will always prefer the Capitol wastelands.
    The Capital Wasteland is more interesting than the Mojave, true.

what I like about the exploring is that I can have my own adventure, but in the end I dont really have my own adventure so these games pretty much disillusion me pretty fast
    I have to get used to fallout, I guess. I've never played any fallout games even tho I was interested in them. Reading FO:E just gave me the final kick.
    later frey

5h over here.
    yeah so neither of us are very far into NV yet. Have fun with it while you can!

Oh, and i was never interested in fallout until I read FO:E, then i'm just like " . . . can i haz? please?" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I have about 70 hours put into fallout 3. I dont mind exploration, but with almost no active quests in my log, I'm kind of "bleh" when it comes to actually doing shit after finishing the main story and all DLC. but that's just on my main character. NV is different for me, but mostly because i'm just getting into .t

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    You are my favorite fizzle.
    why me
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

The Capital Wasteland is more interesting than the Mojave, true.
    I really like what they did with point lookout. I have never been to point lookout maryland, (even though I live in the state of maryland), but it more or less captured the feel of the southern half of the state pretty well. All this state is . . . . well, mostly farm land and marsh. I assume point lookout is a more marshy area, and they captured the feel pretty damn well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    why me
    Is there another fizzle?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I heard the woman that voiced the blonde character that looks like mami in hidamaris also voiced mami