Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Oh man some guy tried to steal a big TV. I chased him through the parking lot and got his license plate number and stopped him from taking the TV.

Gosh that guy ran fast. I haven't run so fast or far since high school

I'm so out of breath.
    Sweet, good job.

I used to work in TLE, and my coworker used to throw socket wrenches at thieves cars. The police caught a lot of tire thieves thanks to the socket wrench shaped holes in their windows.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I have the best possible Demon Scythe with tons of mana, it's deadly. :3
    200mana. :P Had that maxed before I even had a vilethorn. Thinking of making a mystical one. Might even go mage with my cobalt set >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Does it save Info on the cloud?
    I don't believe so no. It's about getting a crash when starting the game, then it works next time, but it has thrown off your saves, while you still have them in your documents. Then you have to do some freaky stuff with the files to trick it into accepting them again. And now, when I completed Episode 3, and wanted to continue to Episode 4, it said all episodes were "coming soon", even though all five episodes are out already. Then I had to do even more freaky stuff to make it see the saves again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I don't believe so no. It's about getting a crash when starting the game, then it works next time, but it has thrown off your saves, while you still have them in your documents. Then you have to do some freaky stuff with the files to trick it into accepting them again. And now, when I completed Episode 3, and wanted to continue to Episode 4, it said all episodes were "coming soon", even though all five episodes are out already. Then I had to do even more freaky stuff to make it see the saves again.
    Sigh. Then I can't play it

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    [IMG]http://personality-testing.info/tests/images/BSRIi.php?M=2.9&F=2.8[/IMdG]
    that really doesn't say anything :/ (click for the test)
    This chart looks suspiciously sexist

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    You are the Hero that store needs.
    The toy department has all the gear I need to be the Batman this store needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Meh, the new Selesnija is nothing like the old...At least it doesn't look a lot like 397757 Saprolings in to your face!

And I kinda like mono-coloured deck more than multicolour decks.^^

It's not like I can't build a decent green deck, but usually it's simply "tons of strong cards" but nothing that really feels like a deck that has some kind of synergy. :/
    Only happens with green though.
    inb4 play elfs. ;>
    Selesnya traded Saprolings for Centaurs. My friend plays Selesnya and had 22 3/3 Centaurs on the field before someone got off a boardwipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    All true, and I have Bonfire, Electrickery, and Street Spasm all in my deck. I just seem to get screwed on the draw. My friend tends to get Lumberknot out on turn 4, and my luck with AoE spells is just overall horrendous.
    I know that feel. When I was playing Valakut going against Boros, Goblins, and the other many aggro decks I would always bring in my "Screw Crew" where it was Pyroclasms, Slagstorm, Inferno Titan, and Wurmcoil Engine, and even with Summoning Traps and my land filtering I would still get into trouble every now and then.

The only thing that sucks is I'm actually more partial to the Boros' Legion, so I'll probably get diverted by Red/White when Gatecrash hits. I love Red/White.

Of course, Red/White has the most counters for hexproof/graveyard spawn decks anyway.
    Boros also means better red cards for Jund as well. RTR block is a fun one for sure.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Meh, the new Selesnija is nothing like the old...At least it doesn't look a lot like 397757 Saprolings in to your face!

And I kinda like mono-coloured deck more than multicolour decks.^^

It's not like I can't build a decent green deck, but usually it's simply "tons of strong cards" but nothing that really feels like a deck that has some kind of synergy. :/
    Only happens with green though.
    inb4 play elfs. ;>
    Mono green is hard to do when elves are not around, because when they are not you can't do Elfball. I bet we will see some mono colored stuff in the next block or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the entire duel part, and it was kind of sad I knew most of the cards that they referenced. I assume the rest of that comic isn't really all that interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I know that feel. When I was playing Valakut going against Boros, Goblins, and the other many aggro decks I would always bring in my "Screw Crew" where it was Pyroclasms, Slagstorm, Inferno Titan, and Wurmcoil Engine, and even with Summoning Traps and my land filtering I would still get into trouble every now and then.

Boros also means better red cards for Jund as well. RTR block is a fun one for sure.
    I'm really hoping Boros brings better Red to the table. The only good things that came out of Rakdos were the dual-color cards and a few instants. The creatures are all...meh, and the Izzet creatures are really heavily geared towards an Izzet deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Sigh. Then I can't play it
    Doesn't happen for everyone, but I sure do hope they fix those issues for future players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mono green is hard to do when elves are not around, because when they are not you can't do Elfball. I bet we will see some mono colored stuff in the next block or two.
    Any word on what the next block is?

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds awesome, I need to keep that in mind. ;D
    Yay for imagination!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I read the entire duel part, and it was kind of sad I knew most of the cards that they referenced. I assume the rest of that comic isn't really all that interesting.
    Nah, EGS is a ton of fun. It's weird, though. Transformations and mischief and mayhem and Immortals that use our world as a playground.

Deleted
    My pants are FULL of jimmyes after watching the clip from episode 5!!!

I'm really hoping Boros brings better Red to the table. The only good things that came out of Rakdos were the dual-color cards and a few instants. The creatures are all...meh, and the Izzet creatures are really heavily geared towards an Izzet deck.
    I will agree on that. The only good Rakdos creature is Rakdos Cackler and Izzet is all about the control shenanigans with Mortars and Cyclonic Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    [IMG]http://personality-testing.info/tests/images/BSRIi.php?M=2.9&F=2.8[IMG]
    that really doesn't say anything :/ (click for the test)

I had to bite >_<

I will agree on that. The only good Rakdos creature is Rakdos Cackler and Izzet is all about the control shenanigans with Mortars and Cyclonic Rift.
    And Guttersnipe. Fuck Guttersnipe. He is a prime Pillar of Flame target.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Any word on what the next block is?
    Any info on that won't come until after Gatecrash, at the earliest, but it is bound to be a new plane or at least one we haven't actually visited in the cards, but know about, unless we head back to Dominaria, which we haven't seen since Time Spiral, but it has been blocked off from the rest of the multiverse for now.