Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    How about plants?
    If I decide to ever get any plants, I'm going to place a little piece of paper on every single one of them. It will read "Freyera is the silliest and deserve booping"

Deleted
    Thor ... hows it going..!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    If I decide to ever get any plants, I'm going to place a little piece of paper on every single one of them. It will read "Freyera is the silliest and deserve booping"
    That's not fair! D:

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Thor ... hows it going..!
    Somewhere out on the sea. Hoping to get home soon.
    No more kitty cuddling for me though

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    >Dream
    >Logic
    Choose one
    Dreams please, they are always funny to laugh at when people say theirs Everyone has the most random of dreams. I recall one of my friends telling me that one of his dreams was him drowning in a puddle on a pavement, was just so stupid ^^

Deleted
    Plans are made out of plants?
    Well duh!

I mean you make plans on paper, and trees are kinda like plants and stuff and such and things. It all makes sense. \o/

bah i'm bored with reading FO:E >_<

Deleted
    Told my mum to call that fella. They'll start fixing up the apartment for me. I guess I'll be living on my own in a month or so too.

I just need to start checking up what I'll need there.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    bah i'm bored with reading FO:E >_<
    Impossible!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Told my mum to call that fella. They'll start fixing up the apartment for me. I guess I'll be living on my own in a month or so too.

You need to know what you need to live on your own? I'm sure we can come up with a list.

Impossible!
    Nope. I'm just bored with reading it right now. The more I read, the more I want to play fallout ._.

That's not fair! D:
    No it's not, but you can't do anything about that
    If that rose I got last week is still alive when I get home today, we have the first victim chosen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You need to know what you need to live on your own? I'm sure we can come up with a list.
    Yarp.
    Well a fridge might be nice, a oven, some storage space, a bed, a table or two..
    All that boring stuff. Needs more poni.

Impossible!
    Huzzah! That's great news \o/

Deleted

miss my cat aswell can only see her maybe once a week. dam work, and im not taking her to the city.(no mice here)

by the way hows the picture going ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yarp.
    Well a fridge might be nice, a oven, some storage space, a bed, a table or two..
    All that boring stuff. Needs more poni.
    Well, it all depends on your financial situation. When I got my first place, all I had was a sleeping bag my friend gave me. That's it. So I had to accumulate everything over time. Slept on a couch, used my dresser as a stand for my TV. Gotta improvise. So, I guess it depends on what you can get. Your bathroom essentials, cleaning supplies, if only a couple things. Light bulbs. I'm not sure why that jumps out at me, but it does. All apartments here come with a fridge, so I'm not sure there. What kind of place are you moving in to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, work soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, it all depends on your financial situation. When I got my first place, all I had was a sleeping bag my friend gave me. That's it. So I had to accumulate everything over time. Slept on a couch, used my dresser as a stand for my TV. Gotta improvise. So, I guess it depends on what you can get. Your bathroom essentials, cleaning supplies, if only a couple things. Light bulbs. I'm not sure why that jumps out at me, but it does. All apartments here come with a fridge, so I'm not sure there. What kind of place are you moving in to?
    Well, the place is right next to the apartment where my mum lives, the rent ought to be quite cheap since it's a friend of ours who owns the place so it should be ~300€ a month or so. Can't say for sure about what can I take with me from here but I reckon I'd be able to bring a table and some storage space, probably also a drawer I can use as a TV stand.

It's not too far from our current place, roughly 1km and we have a van to move things around too.

I do have ~3k€ or so roughly, but I'd also imagine my parents will pay some of it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 07:58 PM ----------

Oh and it's closing time, I'll see you ponies in about 10 minutes! \o

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    miss my cat aswell can only see her maybe once a week. dam work, and im not taking her to the city.(no mice here)

by the way hows the picture going ?
    Just barely started up Photoshop and got all the layer folders made before I realized how timeconsuming it would be with only the laptop touchpad.
    Might get some work done on it if there's still a queue on them servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the place is right next to the apartment where my mum lives, the rent ought to be quite cheap since it's a friend of ours who owns the place so it should be ~300€ a month or so. Can't say for sure about what can I take with me from here but I reckon I'd be able to bring a table and some storage space, probably also a drawer I can use as a TV stand.

It's not too far from our current place, roughly 1km and we have a van to move things around too.

I do have ~3k€ or so roughly, but I'd also imagine my parents will pay some of it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 07:58 PM ----------

Oh and it's closing time, I'll see you ponies in about 10 minutes! \o
    Buh bais Shaed

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam's having problems again. Great.