Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Listened to them a bit when I was 14 or something, not really into them now. I don't deny they're okay, though.
    I still love their music. One of my favorite bands. Not my favorite. . . because i don't really have a "favorite", but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    It's ironic that they have Team Plasma in Black and White...

I finally eat lunch. The lady at Subway handling my food kept talking to someone about how many blunts she was going to smoke this week. 420 lyfe. Hardcore.
    Last edited by BAKANA; 2012-10-08 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    <3

Scars on Broadway are awesome too cant wait for their new album. it's a shame that Daron left SOAD tho.
    I've listened to a good bit of scars on broadway and ehh, I didn't enjoy it as much as SOAD or Serj's solo stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, i just dont enjoy it as much. Daron is still fucking amazing though.

10+ Year Old Account
    They and Linkin Park were the bands that directed me into metal xD I listened to nothing but SOAD 8 month straight a few years ago... then I discovered Soilwork and In Flames and actually got into metal. I still like them but TBDM is my favorite band now.
    Linkin Park is awsome.

They and Linkin Park were the bands that directed me into metal xD I listened to nothing but SOAD 8 month straight a few years ago... then I discovered Soilwork and In Flames and actually got into metal. I still like them but TBDM is my favorite band now.
    :P I like linkin park. I think i'm one of the few people that dont mind their newer stuff. Hyrbid Theory is my favorite linkin park album though, and i love their older stuff more than the newer stuff but yeah. I like In flames a good bit as well, favorite album from them is come clarity. Always has been, always will be. I dont listen to music soilwork though. . . . and by that, i mean, i've heard like one or two songs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I finally eat lunch. The lady at Subway handling my food kept talking to someone about how many blunts she was going to smoke this. 420 lyfe. Hardcore.
    Must impress everyone with my YOLO life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally eat lunch. The lady at Subway handling my food kept talking to someone about how many blunts she was going to smoke this. 420 lyfe. Hardcore.
    Hope she doesnt smoke too much. I once OD'd on it and had to get my stomach pumped.

only downside is that Serjs stuff makes me fucking depressed lol I dunno why. And Scars on Broadway are quite addicting I liked their stuff. SOAD is still best out of those 3 tho.
    Serj's shit is depressing because he has the balls to speak out against the world and tell it how it is :P That's why I love him.

10+ Year Old Account
    fixed that for you :P
    Yeah, yeah..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I still love their music. One of my favorite bands. Not my favorite. . . because i don't really have a "favorite", but yeah.
    I do have favourites. Multiple favourites

I just said the same thing as you

10+ Year Old Account
    :P I like linkin park. I think i'm one of the few people that dont mind their newer stuff. Hyrbid Theory is my favorite linkin park album though, and i love their older stuff more than the newer stuff but yeah. I like In flames a good bit as well, favorite album from them is come clarity. Always has been, always will be. I dont listen to music soilwork though. . . . and by that, i mean, i've heard like one or two songs.
    I don't really mind their newer stuff either, but In the End is probably still my favorite from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Hope she doesnt smoke too much. I once OD'd on it and had to get my stomach pumped.
    Had to get your stomach pumped?

Did you

eat it?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I do have favourites. Multiple favourites

I just said the same thing as you
    lol
    well alright then :P

I don't listen to Linkin Park anymore, I'm not a big fan of their new stuff.
    and this is the first track I ever heard from Soilwork and it's still one of my favorite songs of all time:
    [video=youtube;m4kF43L1gFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4kF43L1gFc[/vieo]
    When it comes to linkin park, I wont go out of my way to listen to the newer stuff, but if it comes on the radio or something I will listen to it with no complaints.
    And alright, i'll listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I don't really mind their newer stuff either, but In the End is probably still my favorite from them.
    It's a good song but so overrated. It was the first song i heard from them, and I still like it, but not my favorite. I dont really have a favorite song from them :P

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 03:22 PM ----------

yeah, his latest album is a bit more "upbeat" or w/e dunno how to say it.
    Ah. I've only heard one song from his newest album and it's about how shit's hitting the fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to get your stomach pumped?

Did you

eat it?
    No it was smoked.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good song but so overrated. It was the first song i heard from them, and I still like it, but not my favorite. I dont really have a favorite song from them :P
    First song I heard from 'em, and for some reason it has stuck as my favorite from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    their new stuff (everything from Minutes to Midnight on) doesn't appeal to me because I mostly listen to metal today.
    I listen to a whole lot of music, so I still do enjoy their stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Pretty good thanks to joy, I need more movie suggestions now though.

Yourself?
    I saw this from a quote.

I take it you enjoyed the movie?