Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    The only thing stopping me from returning to WoW is a phone call to blizz requesting my account be unlocked and several hours of downloading a decade worth of expansions and patches.

It's kinda tempting in all honestly. But I know I'll get too 'attached' to it like I was before. Not overly attached, but I'll feel like I am letting down my raid group when I go out to dinner with my girlfriend.
    You have a social life? No WoW for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaag! \o/
    I did not ask for sudden attention!

* Jumps behind cover and pelts 'Pillow' (Theklocko) at Shaedris.

The only thing stopping me from returning to WoW is a phone call to blizz requesting my account be unlocked and several hours of downloading a decade worth of expansions and patches.

It's kinda tempting in all honestly. But I know I'll get too 'attached' to it like I was before. Not overly attached, but I'll feel like I am letting down my raid group when I go out to dinner with my girlfriend.
    My motto for wow has always been "real life > WoW". Yes, I know you are potentially letting down 9 or 24 other people, but at the same time they should realize that not everyone is a complete "wow nerd" who schedules his life around WoW, and not WoW around life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    My motto for wow has always been "real life > WoW". Yes, I know you are potentially letting down 9 or 24 other people, but at the same time they should realize that not everyone is a complete "wow nerd" who schedules his life around WoW, and not WoW around life.
    thats why LFR is there

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

* Stumbles into thread and trips over solazz

Huh, I tripped over someone who does not have a Pony Avatar/Sig. This is different.

Oh, and ]HI!
    There's a first time to trip over everyone, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Can i just say as as a 31 year old drunk man "I LOVE THIS THREAD"!!!!

Deleted
    I did not ask for sudden attention!

* Jumps behind cover and pelts 'Pillow' (Theklocko) at Shaedris.
    Fine, you won't get any then!
    * Grabs the 'pillow' and tosses it aside

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    thats why LFR is there
    More or less. Since I never had much of a social life and school hasn't been really stressing until this year, I always played wow and i could make it to 99% of raids I was signed up for and everything, but eventually life started becoming more and more relevant and wow more and more boring, so yeah, I just quit. but before I did I was just playing extremely casually.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Can i just say as as a 31 year old drunk man "I LOVE THIS THREAD"!!!!
    Why yes, yes you can. And hello person who I have never seen ever in my life ever!!!!

Fine, you won't get any then!
    * Grabs the 'pillow' and tosses it aside
    SHAE! THAT ISN'T NICE AT ALL! Q.Q You sadden me.

10+ Year Old Account
    More or less. Since I never had much of a social life and school hasn't been really stressing until this year, I always played wow and i could make it to 99% of raids I was signed up for and everything, but eventually life started becoming more and more relevant and wow more and more boring, so yeah, I just quit. but before I did I was just playing extremely casually.
    i do to i dont plan on raiding seriously at all jsut doing lfr and heroics just to see the content once all my characters are at 90 all 11 of them ill probably log on once or twice a week thats about it.
    i raided for two expansions from BC to the end of Wrath so ive seen enough of it

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You have a social life? No WoW for you.
    Well, I mean I wish WoW Raiding wasn't so... involved. Raiding is fun as hell, getting that many people working together to take down a boss is fun. I am still fond of my memories of Karazhan with my Step-Sisters guild. But it also depends you be on 7pm-11pm Nightly, and you got to earn your "loyalty points" to get that drop. It becomes a bloody job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    There's a first time to trip over everyone, right?

Deleted
    SHAE! THAT ISN'T NICE AT ALL! Q.Q You sadden me.
    Oh, right. Sorry.
    * Grabs the 'pillow' and sets it aside nicely

Deleted
    Well, I mean I wish WoW Raiding wasn't so... involved. Raiding is fun as hell, getting that many people working together to take down a boss is fun. I am still fond of my memories of Karazhan with my Step-Sisters guild. But it also depends you be on 7pm-11pm Nightly, and you got to earn your "loyalty points" to get that drop. It becomes a bloody job.
    Yeah I know what you mean, but I wouldn't ask them to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    i do to i dont plan on raiding seriously at all jsut doing lfr and heroics just to see the content once all my characters are at 90 all 11 of them ill probably log on once or twice a week thats about it.
    i raided for two expansions from BC to the end of Wrath so ive seen enough of it
    I've only raided through wrath and parts of cata. I never did the final tier of cata. I killed the first boss and was done. I was bored at that point. I did LFR but that's it. in the end, i just got bored with the game.

Yeah. raiding is a lot of fun, or it is for a very long time, and then it becomes a chore/job. You just dont want to do it anymore. :/ Same with gaining a "reputation" with your guild and guildmates.

Oh, right. Sorry.
    Thank you. Even us "pillows" deserve respect. And I appreciate that.

Oh, right. Sorry.

* Proceeds to hop on the 'pillow' and bounce happily!

Yeah I know what you mean, but I wouldn't ask them to change it.
    WoW is comparable to Crystal Meth (Breaking Bad is best show). One hit and you're hooked, and your life will never be the same and becomes more and more revolved around it.

* Happy Adorable Wall Eyes

Deleted
    Yeah. raiding is a lot of fun, or it is for a very long time, and then it becomes a chore/job. You just dont want to do it anymore. :/ Same with gaining a "reputation" with your guild and guildmates.
    I feel the same, which is why I prefer PvP. But sometimes I wonder if I only PvP because I don't have any other competitive games.

* Proceeds to hop on the 'pillow' and bounce happily!

[IMG]http://derpyhoovesnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/derpy_jump.gif[/IG]

WoW is comparable to Crystal Meth (Breaking Bad is best show). One hit and you're hooked, and your life will never be the same and becomes more and more revolved around it.

* Happy Adorable Wall Eyes
    Yup. That's pretty much what happens. Except for the fact that you kind of CAN quit wow, and you kind of CANT quit meth. . .

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 08:40 PM ----------

I feel the same, which is why I prefer PvP. But sometimes I wonder if I only PvP because I don't have any other competitive games.
    Play league of legends. With me. And have fun. With me. because you know. It's me. :3

*pelts pancakes at daginni*

Hey hun how are you?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only raided through wrath and parts of cata. I never did the final tier of cata. I killed the first boss and was done. I was bored at that point. I did LFR but that's it. in the end, i just got bored with the game.

6 years so far and im not gonna lie two 5-6 month breaks in that other than that im happy with the additions to the game theyve made the story even with its inconsistencies but eh its still an interesting story,