Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Yeah well

he's not my REAL DAD. HE DOESN'T KNOW ME.
    solazz pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Drekmen is your legal guardian

I should have consulted him first
    Well he can watch whatever he wants, but I don't want people making him watch something he'll probably be disappointed in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I've only played WC3, and that's part of the reason why I loved WOTLK so much. Also, it was the only expansion that i honestly enjoyed a whole hell of a lot, because i did everything. raided, pvp'd, roleplayed. It was just fun. That fun died in cata, and now i'm not even playing come pandaland.
    Planning to join the next expac?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    When I hear people saying how Classic / BC / wrath was better than Cata / MoP, I tend to think their opinion is just based on nostalgia, but considering how I'm bored of WoW already it makes me think they are right.

Joined late wrath by the way.
    I got bored with wow mid wrath and I joined in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I joined early TBC and I still think TBC is where WoW was at it's best. I didn't like wratb but I still wanted it back after cata hit because my god cata was the worst thing that could happen to WoW ever... we'll have to see how things turn out in MoP I don't think it's possible to make it any worse than cata but I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard managed to do so...
    Well I didn't play TBC like I did wrath. I joined mid-late TBC and I was a total scrub then. I loved the time i spent in TBC to death, yes, but I just enjoyed wrath more. It was just fun, and I met a lot of people and did a lot of things in wrath. same happened in cata, sort of, but it just wasn't that great. the only thing I liked about cata was tier 11, even though i was raiding with worse scrubs than my guild in wrath. And again, i'm not even playing right now, because i just dont care about the game. I liked pandas, and the wow pokemon, and everything seemed fine, but i'm just bored with the game is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    solazz pls
    I've been in the rebellious youth stage for six years now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Well he can watch whatever he wants, but I don't want people making him watch something he'll probably be disappointed in.
    But I didn't make him watch anything, I didn't even post a pouting loli.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I've been in the rebellious youth stage for six years now.
    magi lyfe

Planning to join the next expac?
    Probably not. We'll see what happens. I'm gonna continue keeping up with the lore as much as possible when it comes to stuff that's relevant to my interests (and world first heroic raid boss kills, because those are always fun to watch). but i probably wont continue playing. we'll see though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I got bored with wow mid wrath and I joined in TBC.
    Well I hear the "TBC was better" waaaay more than wrath, just thought I should add that into the list as nobody liked Cata yet some did like wrath.

Deleted
    If WoW was free I would totally play it

Not worth the price for a few hours per week though

Well I hear the "TBC was better" waaaay more than wrath, just thought I should add that into the list as nobody liked Cata yet some did like wrath.
    Nobody liked cata because it was just bad ._.

I kinda liked wrath until S7 after that I really started to dislike it. And being a scrub is part of why I liked TBC I was so bad back then, but I didn't know it and I just had some fun with my friends and there was so much to see and learn.
    Today I just get upset because of people being scrubs...
    I only did casual PVP, no arenas or anything, only some BG's and duels. And with raiding, i wasn't doing the content when it was extremely relevant, i did most of it after the nerfs and stuff came in, but yeah. I liked TBC not because it was TBC because i wasn't even doing anything with the TBC content back in TBC (wow i said TBC a total of 5 times so far this sentence), but because I was a total scrub playing WoW for the first time. That new MMO player feel you know?
    And i agree, i hate scrubs. or, at least, max level scrubs. scrubs while leveling is fine, but not at max. by that point, you should know more than enough about the game to not be a total scrub.

Deleted
    I kinda liked wrath until S7 after that I really started to dislike it. And being a scrub is part of why I liked TBC I was so bad back then, but I didn't know it and I just had some fun with my friends and there was so much to see and learn.
    Today I just get upset because of people being scrubs...
    Some say PvP is unbalanced due to too many spells being in the game, not sure if this is true but I wouldn't mind them removing some.

55 Keybinds hurts my hands. t_t

Some say PvP is unbalanced due to too many spells being in the game, not sure if this is true but I wouldn't mind them removing some.

I would rather just have them change spells for pvp, and pve. Like, everything does something slightly different to players than it does to non players. it would make balancing a bit "easier" for both sides, and have less rage from either side once they change something.

And wow, 55 keybinds? you're freaking crazy. Learn to click SOME things, not everything needs to be binded ._.

Deleted

I don't know how pvp can possibly be balanced with so many new talents.

Deleted
    Well I hear the "TBC was better" waaaay more than wrath, just thought I should add that into the list as nobody liked Cata yet some did with wrath.
    When Wrath was coming everyone was like "omg yes now it will be like the vanilla wow no more space stuff". Then they were happy with wrath for a few months until ToC came and everyone was whining again. And when cata was coming people thought "wow will be more hardcore like vanilla" or something. People get hyped up for an upcoming expansion, when it comes it's "best expansion ever" for a month, and then whining starts; and when a new expansion is announced, current expansion is the worst ever and all those before it were awesome and the upcoming one will also be awesome. And so it goes for every expansion.
    Personally, wow has gone downhill for me since Sunwell and pre-wotlk patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I only did casual PVP, no arenas or anything, only some BG's and duels. And with raiding, i wasn't doing the content when it was extremely relevant, i did most of it after the nerfs and stuff came in, but yeah. I liked TBC not because it was TBC because i wasn't even doing anything with the TBC content back in TBC (wow i said TBC a total of 5 times so far this sentence), but because I was a total scrub playing WoW for the first time. That new MMO player feel you know?
    And i agree, i hate scrubs. or, at least, max level scrubs. scrubs while leveling is fine, but not at max. by that point, you should know more than enough about the game to not be a total scrub.
    First time to WoW was amazing, explored half of eastern kingdoms at level 14 (So many deaths) and I was content. I was horrible but I was having fun.
    Recently made a trial account so I could enter raids without pestering anyone else, had get it to level 10 so I could actually invite it.

Took me 2 weeks.

*lurks some more*

Deleted
    Um.

Hi. \o

NO. no clicking allowed.

yeah it's always the same... they get it kinda balanced at the end of the addon and then they throw in tons of new skills and talents and have to start from 0.
    what? not even mounts? lame

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Um.

Hi. \o
    ERMGAHERD! Hai joyful!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Um.

Hi. \o
    A challenger approaches.

NO. no clicking allowed.