ERMGAHERD! Hai joyful!
    Squishy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    A challenger approaches.
    *wave*

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Squishy!

*wave*
    Joyful! I have a "yay you're back" gift!

http://i.imgur.com/ZQ7Vi.gif

Um.
    Hi. \o
    Hai Joytits :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    When Wrath was coming everyone was like "omg yes now it will be like the vanilla wow no more space stuff". Then they were happy with wrath for a few months until ToC came and everyone was whining again. And when cata was coming people thought "wow will be more hardcore like vanilla" or something. People get hyped up for an upcoming expansion, when it comes it's "best expansion ever" for a month, and then whining starts; and when a new expansion is announced, current expansion is the worst ever and all those before it were awesome and the upcoming one will also be awesome. And so it goes for every expansion.
    Personally, wow has gone downhill for me since Sunwell and pre-wotlk patch.
    People whined about WotLK way before ToC, you forgot about the "Naxx is too easy" thing. Lots of people whined about Ulduar too because of the vehicle gimmick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Um.

Hi. \o
    lol joy i was just wondering earlier today where you were hiding

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post

Deleted

WOoooooo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hai Joytits :P
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul! \o/
    Haiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    lol joy i was just wondering earlier today where you were hiding
    I was banned

jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul! \o/

mounts aren't important, you can click them. But essential stuff like all the important skills... no clicking allowed.
    Oh of course. But non important skills like, say, polymorph on a mage, that doesn't really need to be binded. Or blood strike on a DK (hell, that doesn't even need to be on your damn BAR!). But important stuff like, umm . . . . uhh . . . yeah, i dunno what they did to the classes this xpac so i can't say, but *insert something important that needs to be binded here*

Deleted
    >using mounts

Non-druid plebs detected

[IMG]http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw154_1304845597044.jpg[/MG]
    Wanna read the fanfic that goes along with it? It's like . . . 2 and a half pages so length isn't an issue!

WOoooooo!

<3

Haiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I was banned
    Did you know, i named my main character in torchlight II after you by naming it "joytits"?

Deleted
    Oh of course. But non important skills like, say, polymorph on a mage, that doesn't really need to be binded. Or blood strike on a DK (hell, that doesn't even need to be on your damn BAR!). But important stuff like, umm . . . . uhh . . . yeah, i dunno what they did to the classes this xpac so i can't say, but *insert something important that needs to be binded here*
    I have about 30 keybinds for PvE, we meant PvP.

Where polymorph most certainly does need to be keybinded.

Deleted
    Did you know, i named my main character in torchlight II after you by naming it "joytits"?
    \o/ That is awesome.

I have about 30 keybinds for PvE, we meant PvP.

Where polymorph most certainly does need to be keybinded.
    good point. I was thinking PVE. But yeah, some things in PVP and PVE still dont need to be binded, for example, blood strike on DK. no one uses it anyways, so yeah.

\o/ That is awesome.
    Yeah. when mehmy saw it he just bursted out laughing. :P

I have everything binded except food and mounts and I think I could use more keybinds. For macros and stuff.
    Same. Except I dont use macros all too much. and some spells i dont use almost at all weren't binded. only the important shit that i always used.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    If WoW was free I would totally play it

Not worth the price for a few hours per week though
    I feel that way about pretty much any MMO anymore. They seem like something cool to throw away a few hours on, but that's about it.

it's not important, it's not on your bar, it's not binded, simple as that.
    What about those spells that are like, semi important but you dont use often because you dont need to? like as a disc priest using mind blast. you dont need to do it often, but sometimes you do so it's good to have on your bar but not really binded because it doesn't deserve a bind.

Deleted
    Wanna read the fanfic that goes along with it? It's like . . . 2 and a half pages so length isn't an issue!
    Not sure if serious. There's a fanfic for that?

good point. I was thinking PVE. But yeah, some things in PVP and PVE still dont need to be binded, for example, blood strike on DK. no one uses it anyways, so yeah.
    Only situation I see blood strike being used is in arena playing with a Hunter / Mage. Otherwise yep its useless.

Not sure if serious. There's a fanfic for that?

Only situation I see blood strike being used is in arena playing with a Hunter / Mage. Otherwise yep its useless.
    Lol how so? Every spec has something that replaces it. And yes, there is a fanfic. I'll send it to you, i just need to go through my email first.

Deleted
    Um.

Hi. \o
    You return! o/

Deleted
    Lol how so? Every spec has something that replaces it. And yes, there is a fanfic. I'll send it to you, i just need to go through my email first.
    They changed that, only Unholy has it now. It's also weaker than blood boil (AoE).