10+ Year Old Account
    This headache isn't going away, so gonna call it for tonight I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    G'nighty Vet~

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Then how do you know that your eyes were dilated during that period? :P

I dunno. Doctor or something?
    Because they were dilated when I went to sleep and when I woke up.

They were dilated on purpose by an optometrist.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Headaches suck. Good night.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Time for passing out. Night ponies.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

10+ Year Old Account
    "Kansas may halt cursive education"

Good riddance.

Also, apparently brits write in cursive every day. lel
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    "Kansas may halt cursive education"

Good riddance.

Also, apparently brits write in cursive every day. lel
    Cursive is pretty useless. If you are horrible at it you can't read it and if you are amazing it it, you still can't read it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Cursive is pretty useless. If you are horrible at it you can't read it and if you are amazing it it, you still can't read it.
    No one actually reads any handwritten documents anymore anyways.

Writing in cursive is like running a mile backwards. Sure it's neat that you can do it, but it's still not anything to write home about.
    Last edited by kortin; 2012-11-15 at 06:04 AM.

Speaking of writing in cursive, my cursive signature is just the first letter of my name written in cursive followed by a squiggly line, then the first letter of my last name, followed by another squiggly line, and a straight line over that to indicate there is a T somewhere in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Speaking of writing in cursive, my cursive signature is just the first letter of my name written in cursive followed by a squiggly line, then the first letter of my last name, followed by another squiggly line, and a straight line over that to indicate there is a T somewhere in there.
    Sort of the same, except I have a McName, so I bother to stop and capitalize both letters. And it ends it an "l", so it usually looks like one. You know, I always wondered why people expect you to sign your name the same every time. I never do.

Cursive is going away though, because everything now has to be typed out. It's actually a little annoying. Not that cursive is going away, because screw cursive, but that everything pretty much is required to be typed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to write out my whole name when signing things. Boy was I a silly kid.

I have been working on a new signature for some odd reason, mostly because mine is two sets of squiggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Sort of the same, except I have a McName, so I bother to stop and capitalize both letters. And it ends it an "l", so it usually looks like one. You know, I always wondered why people expect you to sign your name the same every time. I never do.

Cursive is going away though, because everything now has to be typed out. It's actually a little annoying. Not that cursive is going away, because screw cursive, but that everything pretty much is required to be typed.
    I don't ever write in cursive. Not because I think cursive is bad or anything, just my handwriting is already atrocious. No one should be forced to read it, let alone in cursive.

I think cursive writing should be appreciated as a style of writing, but is it necessary in everyday life? Nah.

Also I don't mind typing everything out. I'm a pretty fast typist and like I said, my handwriting is awful. It's just easier on everyone, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't ever write in cursive. Not because I think cursive is bad or anything, just my handwriting is already atrocious. No one should be forced to read it, let alone in cursive.

I think cursive writing should be appreciated as a style of writing, but is it necessary in everyday life? Nah.

Also I don't mind typing everything out. I'm a pretty fast typist and like I said, my handwriting is awful. It's just easier on everyone, I think.
    You're left handed, right? Cursive is hell for anyone who's left handed, coming from a lefty. It's not fun at all.

You're left handed, right? Cursive is hell for anyone who's left handed, coming from a lefty. It's not fun at all.
    I am indeed left handed.

I always figured my poor cursive writing was just part of my naturally bad hand writing, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea there was a type of lettering specific to engineering.

I am indeed left handed.

I always figured my poor cursive writing was just part of my naturally bad hand writing, though.
    To be fair, I don't think I've really ever seen another lefty with decent handwriting. My dad has pretty good handwriting, but that's because he seems to use the 'engineer font', which appears to have a tendency to look good no matter how bad your handwriting is.
    Last edited by kortin; 2012-11-15 at 06:29 AM.

I am also left handed, writing and eating only though, and it wasn't hard, although I still didn't like it.

*yawn* good evening everypony!

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

Deleted
    Anyone want 50% off Alan Wake/Legends of Grimrock on Steam...?
    Got a load of codes for them :\

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I am also left handed, writing and eating only though, and it wasn't hard, although I still didn't like it.
    hey don sorry its a little late on my answer to ya, but doing great, GF is in bed so i decided to play some Super hero Squad online, oh how i love miss marvel,
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not looking forward to trying to go to sleep. The sensation of driving while trying to fall asleep is not a good one.