Give me this now please

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Finally

I can be demoknight for real
    well it seems we can only have veteran hats for now
    maybe one day the dev team will give up the realism thing

well I was more looking forward to the bug fixes, the game really seemed like it was in early beta or something

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    How are you playing? I always had this maze made of concrete and that steel used in construction. and with some perk, every hit ended up in the body exploding is a very awesome and gruesome way.
    Umm . . I'm just playing ._. Can't really say HOW i'm playing. I explore a little, go to my destination for quests in decent but probably not the best ways just for the sake of exploring, shoot things, etc etc etc

Deleted
    Think I'll kill Vamos.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 11:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I expected a skyrim with guns but instead it's a lot different... I was like "yeah, lets play this on hard" after my first 5 tries to kill a giant RAD-Scorpion I shamefully turned it down to normal ._.
    Giant rad-scorpions are tough at the start, you probably went to the wrong direction. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    What up poni friends? And the non ponies. I'm good. had some turkey already.

I expected a skyrim with guns but instead it's a lot different... I was like "yeah, lets play this on hard" after my first 5 tries to kill a giant RAD-Scorpion I shamefully turned it down to normal ._.
    Haha don't worry. Giant radscorpions are actually a bit tough. playing through normal is fine, but if you wanna have some fun, play on the hardest difficulty (and if you want even more fun, play on hardcore).

:3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Oh hai Sir!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Doin' good. Been playing a bit of fallout new vegas and enjoying my lack of family for the day. Soooo yeah, beeennnn goooood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    So how is everyone on Turkey day? My work got canceled... so I"m doing shitty.
    Still have this cough with post nasal drip just making it worse. On top of that, becoming acutely aware of my own breathing from time to time leading to paranoia. Fun day indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Is it sad that I know where that's from by first glance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Haha don't worry. Giant radscorpions are actually a bit tough. playing through normal is fine, but if you wanna have some fun, play on the hardest difficulty (and if you want even more fun, play on hardcore).

:3
    Very Hard, Hardcore, multiple difficulty enhancing mods. I can get my ass kicked by pretty much anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Think I'll kill Vamos.
    who is
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is it sad that I know where that's from by first glance?
    Not at all!

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 01:05 PM ----------

Naaaarooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Very Hard, Hardcore, multiple difficulty enhancing mods. I can get my ass kicked by pretty much anything.
    I'm only starting off with two perk mods (one to get a perk every level, one to add a ton of perks). Not playing hardcore, but am playing on very hard, because my god normal is BORING in fallout (funny thing is, I play on the easiest difficulty when i play skyrim. huh). Once I beat the game and do all of the shit i want to do, I'm gonna play through again, with a ton of other mods and shit, like i did for fallout 3. :3

Deleted
    but I want to go where I want well I try to do some quests actually. In skyrim I had no drive to do any quests and just explored.
    Hardcore really doesn't make the game that much harder.

I think I was level 47 when I started the main quest on my first save, the place where you needed the golden claw was a breeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shake shake shake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh hai Sir!
    Heya Freya. How's miller been treatin' ya today if you've been on. Has a que for me when I try to make my new smurf.

Doin' good. Been playing a bit of fallout new vegas and enjoying my lack of family for the day. Soooo yeah, beeennnn goooood.
    I've been playing Spore. :P I've always wanted it, and this 50% off insanity on Steam finally won me over.

but I want to go where I want well I try to do some quests actually. In skyrim I had no drive to do any quests and just explored.

I don't think I'd be able to do that. I feel like I'm very bad at fallout. ._.
    It's similar to skyrim but the combat is almost completely different. . . . sort of. It is an FPS, but you gotta think smart sometimes. Especially if you dont want to console command in a ton of stim packs. Take cover, run from enemies, sneak around, use VATS. Just gotta play it smart is all.

And exploration is one of the best things ever in the fallout series . . . just . . . good luck when you run into a deathclaw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    who is
    Blacksmith.
    I'm only starting off with two perk mods (one to get a perk every level, one to add a ton of perks). Not playing hardcore, but am playing on very hard, because my god normal is BORING in fallout (funny thing is, I play on the easiest difficulty when i play skyrim. huh). Once I beat the game and do all of the shit i want to do, I'm gonna play through again, with a ton of other mods and shit, like i did for fallout 3. :3
    I have a mod that just adds more variable perks, nothing overpowered. Fun ones like "Communist" giving a bit more accuracy with chinese assault rifles etc and something related to some alcohols.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Naaaarooooooo
    Fizzle to the Gizzle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™