Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Let's pray.
    Also PLEASE less jungler is mandatory shit. Junglers are so damn annoying and not fun to play with. ~_~
    Its giving more options for champs to jungle and making ganks before 6 harder. Now that madreds is gone and we have a new tank killer item. Its gonna pretty good.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Yeah, Hot Topic has free shipping on purchases over 30$, of course it only applies to USA. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Yeah, Hot Topic has free shipping on purchases over 30$, of course it only applies to USA. :/
    They had a cool amon amarth t-shirt I wanted.

Don't have money anymore, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple important things about the new episode:

1. Each character actually showed sparks of talent. Scootaloo rarely uses her wings, but she obviously did at least once to almost fly. Sweetie Bell actually sparked something from her horn. I don't think that 's ever happened before, and if so, please tell me. Applebloom has more construction-related things.

2. The CMC should be tried for attempted murder. Really. I don't think apologizing and saving her at the end makes up for the fact that rigging a motorized vehicle to swerve out of control would probably kill her. Oh, and they knew it was going to end up in the lake.

But the best line, "Why does life have to be so ironic!" Overall I liked it. And I like the fact that there's a new Cutie Mark Crusader , even if we probably never see her again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/r9CK7.jpg
    I don't understand this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post

I went into my local Hot Topic, looked at all the available band t-shirts, and realized I'm still not "cool enough" to shop there.

Deleted

I'd have plenty that I'd throw at WeLoveFine to get their exclusive buttons that are there only for this weekend (also all things pony are -25% off) and some of it for the steam sales but I need it to afford a new computer in 2 weeks when I get my tax returns..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I went into my local Hot Topic, looked at all the available band t-shirts, and realized I'm still not "cool enough" to shop there.
    I got an awesome Korn shirt from there.

I'd have plenty that I'd throw at WeLoveFine to get their exclusive buttons that are there only for this weekend (also all things pony are -25% off) and some of it for the steam sales but I need it to afford a new computer in 2 weeks when I get my tax returns..
    I'm too chicken shit to get anything pony still.

Deleted
    A couple important things about the new episode:

1. Each character actually showed sparks of talent. Scootaloo rarely uses her wings, but she obviously did at least once to almost fly. Sweetie Bell actually sparked something from her horn. I don't think that 's ever happened before, and if so, please tell me. Applebloom has more construction-related things.

2. The CMC should be tried for attempted murder. Really. I don't think apologizing and saving her at the end makes up for the fact that rigging a motorized vehicle to swerve out of control would probably kill her. Oh, and they knew it was going to end up in the lake.

But the best line, "Why does life have to be so ironic!" Overall I liked it. And I like the fact that there's a new Cutie Mark Crusader , even if we probably never see her again.
    It'll spread to Manehattan and eventually it'll become something major, spread all over Equestria as a cult or something and the original CMC will take over as the rulers of Equestria.

Clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/r9CK7.jpg[IMG]
    Is that a tiny pet shop pet cartoon animal from tiny pet animal cartoon show
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I hope so.
    It's so despicable when I dominate someone in my lane, then they get 1 gank and I lost my lane, even though they played terrible the whole time, because they get a kill / assist.
    Yeah can be a bitch

Today in my one decent game, i helped invade. I got First blood and enemy red, managed to go 3/0 for ages. Then got a quadra almost penta kill, had to back off from Mundo. Then we bait baron and go into a massive team fight and i got my penta kill, ending the game on 14/1/14.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got an awesome Korn shirt from there.

I think they have more options online, but their in-store selection didn't have anything I'd be remotely interested in.

I think I'm pretty apathetic to not care and buy something pony, but I just haven't had the money. Still got my Fluttershy shirt I ordered a long time ago though. Haven't worn it in public unless you count day 2 of BronyCon.

Deleted
    HoN is the best moba lel

Deleted
    Guess I'll just wait for the next meet-up. Should be some custom buttons there, I'm hoping to buy some more stuff from WeLoveFine and/or Redbubble prior to that though, since it is a good 6 months away still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'll just wait for the next meet-up. Should be some custom buttons there, I'm hoping to buy some more stuff from WeLoveFine and/or Redbubble prior to that though, since it is a good 6 months away still.
    There's so many things I NEED to do, and so many things I WANT to do when I get a job, that I can't really justify buying anything. I need to see an eye doctor, a dentist, and the first "want" should probably be a computer upgrade, meaning a brand new one that isn't 7 years old and outdated when I bought it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they have more options online, but their in-store selection didn't have anything I'd be remotely interested in.

I think I'm pretty apathetic to not care and buy something pony, but I just haven't had the money. Still got my Fluttershy shirt I ordered a long time ago though. Haven't worn it in public unless you count day 2 of BronyCon.
    Yeah. I dunno. Nothing appeals to me besides a few of the djp0ni shirts.

Also gg UCLA. You had one damn job.

Deleted
    There's so many things I NEED to do, and so many things I WANT to do when I get a job, that I can't really justify buying anything. I need to see an eye doctor, a dentist, and the first "want" should probably be a computer upgrade, meaning a brand new one that isn't 7 years old and outdated when I bought it.
    Exactly. I have a job but my salary is kinda so-so since I'm working for my mum, she still owes me +3k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I dunno. Nothing appeals to me besides a few of the djp0ni shirts.

Also gg UCLA. You had one damn job.
    I didn't notice anything other than a grey sweater (maybe hoodie?) with the mane cast on it. Looked good. Then again, I hate browsing knowing I'm not buying anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok ponies I can barely sit up so off to bed with me.
    See y'all in a few hours.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't notice anything other than a grey sweater (maybe hoodie?) with the mane cast on it. Looked good. Then again, I hate browsing knowing I'm not buying anything.
    Really? I love window shopping. When I have money I'm so damn indecisive.