Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My thread was re-opened after further review, thanks Darsithis for reopening it.
    @TheHolypally, thanks for the kind words and I really appreciate it that you like my videos. If you guys have any topics that would like to be done or ask any questions, post in this thread and I'll get back to it daily!
    @Spylacopa I got rank 1 with him last season. He's a great ret paladin and a really skilled player overall!

For today's video, here you go!

15+ Year Old Account
    I like watching you, quick question though for boomkin what do you gem/reforge? It is really hard to find a good balance druid. I searched high and low and I am unable to find anything...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I like watching you, quick question though for boomkin what do you gem/reforge? It is really hard to find a good balance druid. I searched high and low and I am unable to find anything...
    I got a video in the works in regards to this subject! Should be coming soon!

Deleted
    Moonkins are awesome

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hottedlol View Post
    Just got a reply from you on youtube! :O In return to having a human behind a PvP video I will watch this, like ..can't sub though because I am already haha! :P Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Droodeffekt View Post
    Just got a reply from you on youtube! :O In return to having a human behind a PvP video I will watch this, like ..can't sub though because I am already haha! :P Keep up the great work!
    hehe! Glad you liked the video!

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 01:53 AM ----------

Deleted
    sexual /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    sexual /10char
    huh?! :O

Today's video!

Deleted
    hello hotted

Deleted
    I mean your videos are sexual hehe :P