Deleted

MoP Disenchant Macro Help.

Hi, could someone please Supply me with the Item ID for all Shadowfire Necklace and Ornate Band item ID's ive hunted all over the net and can't seem to find a D/E macro for them. I'm really desperate , as i have made over 6000 of these while doing the ore shuffle on my J/c's and they are clogging up my chanters mailbox i have thousands of gems waiting to be cut but im recluctant till i can get this sorted out and doing each d/e solo is out of the question id rather vendor them lol so help would be desperately appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmif101 View Post
    Hi, could someone please Supply me with the Item ID for all Shadowfire Necklace and Ornate Band item ID's ive hunted all over the net and can't seem to find a D/E macro for them. I'm really desperate , as i have made over 6000 of these while doing the ore shuffle on my J/c's and they are clogging up my chanters mailbox i have thousands of gems waiting to be cut but im recluctant till i can get this sorted out and doing each d/e solo is out of the question id rather vendor them lol so help would be desperately appreciated.
    Can't you just use:

/use Disenchant
    /use item:90905
    /use item:83794

(found withing 2 mins using wowhead)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlezz View Post
    Can't you just use:

/use Disenchant
    /use item:90905
    /use item:83794

(found withing 2 mins using wowhead)
    Thanks for the help , i already had all the codes , the problem was my dam macro, i made a space after use item , thats why nothing worked. 3 days no sleep school boy error's indeed.

Deleted
    Thx for this.