New recipes for JC

How does it work,where can i learn new recipes for JC?

Deleted
    JC trainer and then through research by submitting 3 gems of the colour you are interested in to make a daily prism which you crack and then get a recipe plus a few gems.
    Metas are world drop.

i visted jc trainer,he only taught me zen jc and nothing else,no more options

Quote Originally Posted by Glorn View Post
    i visted jc trainer,he only taught me zen jc and nothing else,no more options
    which jc trainer did you visit? i skilled up 3 jewelcrafters so far in OG and i haven't had any issues. you get some recipes from trainer and some via research.
    Last edited by Marahdeka; 2012-09-26 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

You have to do the dailies (in jc tab) and then you have a chance to learn one.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

No idea what you talking about tbh,jc trainer in og has daily quests but he gives me for them illustrous tokens...I dont think i need them,i have 502 skill in JC and trainer doesnt have any new recipes for me...

The question is how to get mop recipes?

10+ Year Old Account
    By doing the daily JC Research in your JC book.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorn View Post
    No idea what you talking about tbh,jc trainer in og has daily quests but he gives me for them illustrous tokens...I dont think i need them,i have 502 skill in JC and trainer doesnt have any new recipes for me...

The question is how to get mop recipes?
    When you level up JC to max, visit the trainer and you can learn a bunch of Mists recipes. For blue quality gems, get 3 blue gems of a color and learn the research. It's a one day cd and you will learn a random gem. For example if you use 3 river's heart gems (blue) you will get a random quality gem for that specific color. If you use 3 red gems, you will learn a random red colored gem etc.

There is also a way to wave the 1 day cd by using 3 Spirit of Harmony. It will make a random blue quality gem. But not color specific. RNG is RNG.

I forgot to add there are some recipes that are faction specific. I believe it's the new mount recipes.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2012-09-29 at 08:59 AM.

The serpents gem recipes are only trained by a trainer in Greenstone Village (north of Dawn's Blossom)