Is there a decent guide for MoP dailies?

I am mustering the courage to change my mindset this expansion and pretend to care about storylines and quests!

That said, is there a writeup somewhere that you guys know of that will help me find all of the dailies throughout pandaria? I know of 4 right now:

1. Killak (or whatever they are called) in dread wastes (the bugs).
    2. Halfhill and all the cooking stuff.
    3. Jade serpent.
    4. Golden lotus.

And i know shado-pan too, but it seems i need to be revered with golden lotus before i can start with them correct?

Any info is appreciated!

Deleted
    yeh look for a decent guide as well for dailies

Angler's in the bottom zone, the wilds.

This is the best I have found so far, but I just started looking 5 mins ago- which brought me to this thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6759186439

10+ Year Old Account
    guide?

Before revered with Golden Lotus:

Pick up archy daily> Golden Lotus > Klaxxi >Tillers+ cooking daily > Anglers > Cloud serpent.

After revered with the Golden Lotus:

Pick up archy daily and **Celestials Daily**> Golden Lotus > Shado Pan > Klaxxi > Tillers > Anglers > Cloud Serpent.

** Depending on which Celestial daily it is will change in which order you put it in.

Tiger-I do first so I don't forget to do it later.
    Ox- after Shado Pan
    Crane-after tillers
    Jade Serpent- before Cloud Serpent.

There is also a daily at the grummie bazaar I believe But I have never had the want to do it.

This will burn you out if fairly fast so Doing them all every day might not be the best option.

1 more day till exalted with golden lotus and 4 more for klaxxi for me /cheer