I think MoP is the best expansion ever

Until people hit 90 and start flying all over again...

WPVP without flying mount was one of the best thing I ever experienced

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post

We are 3 days into the expansion. It can still go both ways as we aint seen crap really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    We are 3 days into the expansion. It can still go both ways as we aint seen crap really.
    So true, I mean Cataclysm wasn't bad in the beginning either.. and we all know how that went.

Deleted
    That's why you get your hands on http://www.wowhead.com/item=86584. Just got mine five seconds ago!

Funny... the pro PVP-CRZ people didn't seem to mind flying mounts.

Deleted
    So far I'm a little put off by the tone of some of the quest zones...

Your character is a hero of a thousand battles and fought a crazy aspect to save the world... among many things...
    I liked how cata made It's quest zones feel important, Hyjal especially was about assembling an army of powerful creatures to repel an elemental lord. That is some epic stuff.

In Mists you are sent as an envoy of your faction to secure an uncharted new territory and while jade forest starts out fine the valley of the four winds is a different story?! There's a big rat in a cave that stole some carrots could you the seasoned hero who saved the world countless times please kill it for me? And the rat can actually fight back! (A little)

While I don't mind the occasional quest like these this is what 90% of the zone is like.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretusker View Post
    So far I'm a little put off by the tone of some of the quest zones...

Your character is a hero of a thousand battles and fought a crazy aspect to save the world... among many things...
    I liked how cata made It's quest zones feel important, Hyjal especially was about assembling an army of powerful creatures to repel an elemental lord.

In Mists you are sent as an envoy of your faction to secure an uncharted new territory and while jade forest starts out fine the valley of the four winds is a different story?! There's a big rat in a cave that stole some carrots could you the seasoned hero who saved the world countless times please kill it for me? And the rat can actually fight back! (A little)

While I don't mind the occasional quest like these this is what 90% of the zone is like.
    Can't agree more.

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Funny... the pro PVP-CRZ people didn't seem to mind flying mounts.
    Having a option to escape 100% / Being very hard to

A completely different situation.

We kind of have a thread about this already:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pansion-so-far

Is it really needed to make another one just like it?

Quote Originally Posted by connor778 View Post
    So true, I mean Cataclysm wasn't bad in the beginning either.. and we all know how that went.
    It was bad, raid where boring, the zone where boring (I despise Hyjal and twilight Highland), Uldum was just a huge retake on indiana jones and couple other movies, and it felt disjointed.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    It was bad, raid where boring, the zone where boring (I despise Hyjal and twilight Highland), Uldum was just a huge retake on indiana jones and couple other movies, and it felt disjointed.
    I did like Hyjal a lot at launch.

I'm inclined to agree about Mists, but I know some of that is my excitement still speaking. However, I know, objectively, that I was not moved by the story of the quests in Cataclysm like I have been with Mists, and that's a big deal to me. I've enjoyed the story immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    We kind of have a thread about this already:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pansion-so-far

Is it really needed to make another one just like it?
    I was going to post the same thing... but if you take 5 seconds and read what the OP wrote, you'd realize this thread is NOT about lavishing praise on MoP and just has a misleading title that leads into his "....but" statement.

Deleted
    Had a quite ok impression so far, only thing would be the amount of xp required which seems a bit too high, seems good to me so far but i have not touched any of the endgame content yet so that could change.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86584
    Also there being ways to dismount flying players seems great, could use a bit shorter cooldown tho.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-09-28 at 06:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Until everyone is 90 by the end of this week or next.
    Putin khuliyo