Poll: 24 year old dating 12 year old, ok or not?

Page 34 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Some of them do seek help(I've spoken to them), they're disgusted by themselves, and they don't want to hurt anyone.

It's just the way their brain works.
    That's why I said they need monitoring and work done. I don't believe in punishing someone until they've committed a crime.

But once they've crossed the Rubicon and acted on their sickness, they should be put down or locked away for good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Not really, that post didn't make sense.

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 12:34 PM ----------

A potential monster, and a seriously sick, damaged individual who needs constant monitoring and probably psychiatric help.
    Maybe you are just not mentally mature enough to understand it try again in a few years... if you think that helps.

Also, I'm pretty sure many will see who exactly needs help here.

I don't agree with it, but I also don't agree that 12 year old is a child. Today's society has just made them children. They are perfectly capable of making adult choices, and know the difference between right and wrong. Today's society babys "kids" like no other.

Hundreds of years ago, many married, had jobs, and had kids at 12 years old. In some third world countries this still is normal. I get fed up when some 20 year old goes to jail because he had mutual sex with some 15 year old. They both are to blame, and if it was mutual they should either be left alone or both given equal blame.

24 and 12 is a bit much though, but I still don't think 12 is a child. As history has proven, a 12 year old is perfectly capable of having a family but it shouldn't be with a 24 year old. If it was 16 and 12? I'd say leave them alone and make sure their having safe sex.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-05-31 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Maybe you are just not mentally mature enough to understand it try again in a few years... if you think that helps.

Pedophilia is not normal. Relationships with someone in their 20s when you're 12-14 is not exactly a healthy relationship, I know from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Yes, the individual saying there's nothing wrong with pedophilia.

It comes down to culture and such. Due to certain things, that shall remain unnamed, Asian culture is exposed to relationships with young people, both the adult and young are becoming more used to this and thus see nothing wrong with it.

I don't think she is cute, good looking or anything.. not hideous either, but certainly she doesn't tickle my fancy.

If I could, I would date someone under aged but she would have to be one extremely cute loli or some hot teenage girl, again, what a person is exposed to determines acceptance of things, some of us, are just more ahead than others. Think many years ago how gays, blacks, and interracial dating were accepted compared to now, quite sure back then people thought it was never going to get to the disgusting level that is at now.

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    I've bolded that for you.
    What; do you think I didn't pick my words on purpose?

That's why I said they need monitoring and work done. I don't believe in punishing someone until they've committed a crime.
    I'm sharing my experience with you in the hope that you don't make generalizations, and treat people like they are one dimensional.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    If I could, I would date someone under aged
    U r ew.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2013-05-31 at 12:45 PM.

It comes down to culture and such. Due to certain things, that shall remain unnamed, Asian culture is exposed to relationships with young people, both the adult and young are becoming more used to this and thus see nothing wrong with it.

I don't think she is cute, good looking or anything.. not hideous either, but certainly she doesn't tickle my fancy.

If I could, I would date someone under aged but she would have to be one extremely cute loli or some hot teenage girl, again, what a person is exposed to determines acceptance of things, some of us, are just more ahead than others. Think many years ago how gays, blacks, and interracial dating were accepted compared to now, quite sure back then people thought it was never going to get to the disgusting level that is at now.
    Of course it was a matter of time until someone compared pedophiles to the civil rights movement.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Of course it was a matter of time until someone compared pedophiles to the civil rights movement.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    They are looking for random people to travel and establish a permanent human settlement on Mars

http://applicants.mars-one.com/

They are looking for random people to travel and establish a permanent human settlement on Mars

http://applicants.mars-one.com/
    Great, let's make a penal colony and start sending the diaper snipers offworld. One-way ticket to another rock.

Great, let's make a penal colony and start sending the diaper snipers offworld. One-way ticket to another rock.
    I still think chemical castration and monitoring bands is the way to go.

The hell... she is just a child. In mind and body as well. This is just wrong.

some of us, are just more ahead than others.
    I want to make a hat out of your skin.

It's not socially accepted, but that's just because people are uptight, I'm just ahead of the curve... and I just want your curves on my head.
    __

Anyone else notice how many people on this forum seem to want to bang kids?
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2013-05-31 at 12:52 PM.

He is a paedophile. You can argue semantics about "love" and all that but this is paedophilia.

Why does he HAVE to marry this girl? There would be plenty that are of legal age he could get married to now. To me the only reason you would go for someone this young is for the purposes of grooming them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn to read he said "It's not bad being a pedophile".

That is not a defensible statement for normal people. Maybe for creepy internet trawlers it is, but regular people don't think pedophilia is okay.

Because it's not. Period.

He equated it to witch hunts. In no way are pedophiles a poor, persecuted group.

What's next, PSAs for diaper snipers? A new take on "It gets better" for those poor, bullied crib creepers?

Maybe some sensitivity training brought to you by NAMBLA?
    LOL I swear...I bet you don't even know what chronophilia means let alone pedophilia.

his point was those who don't act on it aren't child rapists those who do are...A child rapist is not a pedophile by definition however and vice versa.

Well, she is really cute.... in that 12 year old/puppy kind of way. Eh,... she's 12, just back the hell away until she is of age (16 apparently there).

Deleted
    Yes, the individual saying there's nothing wrong with pedophilia.
    Oh, is that so?

I'd say a rapist like you, who thinks we are living in 1984 and likes everyone who might be dangerous locked away, or under surveillance, or both, needs more help.

Deleted
    PEDO Warning..if you are 18+ together with someone 18- IT´S PEDOPHILE Warning..go get real..not that BS made up hebe/ebephile....Trololololololol..that means that i can go to a Kindergarden and ask for a 8 year old girl and take her home and bang her....get real..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon00 View Post
    PEDO Warning..if you are 18+ together with someone 18- IT´S PEDOPHILE Warning..go get real..not that BS made up hebe/ebephile....Trololololololol..that means that i can go to a Kindergarden and ask for a 8 year old girl and take her home and bang her....get real..
    ...wat
    I'm with someone who's 18 in 4 months, but the legal age of consent is 16 here. Does that mean I'm a pedophile?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, that post didn't make sense.

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 12:34 PM ----------

A potential monster, and a seriously sick, damaged individual who needs constant monitoring and probably psychiatric help.
    Careful your raving paranoia and emotional inbalance is showing.