Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Can not disagree. I was like wtf when I found myself at 600 mining and 599 JC in the early 87 level. something is wrong here.

After playing for a little bit I can confirm that they nerfed the hell out of the node respawns.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSalty View Post
    After playing for a little bit I can confirm that they nerfed the hell out of the node respawns.
    I can second this. My minimap went from being lit up like a christmas tree to barely one or two nodes per quandrant. Something got hit with a nerf stick. Time to hold on to the reserves and mark up some prices

I think it was to fix a number of exploits. A lot of people who had been duping mounts/titles/pets/achievements had their source accounts and the buyers accounts perma banned after the maintenance.

Well maybe is the low pop server, but I'm still seeing a lot of Ghost Iron at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Can not disagree. I was like wtf when I found myself at 600 mining and 599 JC in the early 87 level. something is wrong here.
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterSalty View Post
    Bit odd since you both posted BEFORE the maintenance on EU. (Unless you are on US realms which i know nothing off)

Just did some mining last night before maintenance and some this morning after. Couldnt tell the difference. Maybe some less Ghost Iron Ore veins but i did had some competition which explains it.

Looks to me they didnt touch the herbs or ores, just some exploits being fixed.

Deleted
    Having flown around all this morning (EU server time) I found 4 Frostweave bags full of herbs in <1hour (and 6 Lotus)..........Yea, I don't think it's been nerfed yet =)

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    ...to nerf the mining node spawn rates?
    nope still tripping over them when I try and quest.

Deleted
    There's another few 100 ink of dreams made...nope, spawns are still mental high!

Get out there while you can, as it's sure to go down at some point

need more green tea leaves in my server >_< i keep buying them and those herblists arent putting them in XD
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!