Scenario Quest Rewards?

I've read things about people getting quest rewards from scenarios, but I have done two so far and haven't gotten any quests or rewards from them. Do these quests have to be picked up before the scenario or are there only certain ones that have rewards?

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have a little loot box in your bag to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    You should have a little loot box in your bag to open.
    The loot boxes seem to only contain gold.

A couple people in a group I was in last night said they actually got some 463 loot from quests there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i think that the contents are random. I did get a ring once, but nothing since. =o[

But they are easy, fast, and fun. So i guess its a fair trade.

Deleted
    It's pretty low chance to get items from the bag. Don't be surprised that you don't have any items after only 2 scenarios. And I've gotten once 463 tank item on my warrior so those do come from the bag.

Deleted
    I've gotten 463 gear from the little box. Random stats blues.

OP may be referring to the Arena of Annihilation scenario. This scenario actually has a quest associated with it that rewards 463 blue weapon, guaranteed. Do any other scenarios offer quest rewards similar to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    OP may be referring to the Arena of Annihilation scenario. This scenario actually has a quest associated with it that rewards 463 blue weapon, guaranteed. Do any other scenarios offer quest rewards similar to this?
    The item from the quest is actually 450, but regardless, pretty good if yer trying to get into heroics! And it's the only scenario quest I've done with a reward attached.