Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I enjoyed the 85-90 content, that was easily some of the best I've ever experienced in WoW.

The justice point vendors left me scratching my head and wondering why anyone thought that was a good idea and the reputation grind is just not my idea of fun, at least not on multiple characters. I felt like they tried to make alts more appealing in Cata but Mists is not very alt friendly so far (I've no doubt that will change though).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Yea i'm doing all the quest lines and all the gear I've gotten so far I've got better stuff from the dungeons. It has nothing to do with the gear btw, it's unrewarding because hitting lvl 86,88, and 89 gives you nothing and it such a fucking chore to do. In the old system I'd at least get a talent point. The way it's set up now it's alot of work for a whole lot of nothing.
    That is a very good point. I levelled a druid so my new skill at 87 (symbiosis) was pretty useless since I was questing alone. It did feel like walking in treacle at times. The whole time I was questing I found myself looking forward to being able to fly once more.

There were some fun storylines, the one where the horde scouts tell you what happened in the Jade Forest sticks in my mind, but aside from that it did seem very repetitive. Even the Nesingwary quests seemed particularly uninspired.

@ContentsMayVary Yea and contentsmayvary is the same guy that said

"I'm really enjoying MoP, so I hope they will produce more of the same!"

"Nah, MoP is definitely better, no doubt." On a post about MMO's

"I don't think you started playing WoW again since then. I think you are lying. I think that you are a GW fan who has quit WoW and is now lying about starting playing it again, just so you can bash it." On another post where a guy stated his opinion on the game

I think we know whats going on here =) this guy attacks anyone who has an opinion on MoP just ignore him. He even goes as far as to make cracks about people who dislike the game in many of his posts

Honestly speaking if you enjoyed Cata more than you enjoy MoP right now by all means don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Things I don't like about MoP:

Scenarios, they're trash.
    Temple of Kotmogu. It's trash.

That's it though!

Not sure why you were expecting innovation. Blizzard hasn't innovated since Wow released in 2005.

@Farora soooo your telling me not to expect some innovation because blizz hasn't done it in 7 years?? ok

dude, how can you say mop is a bad expansion and flame it so hard when you start with "im a huge warcraft fan"? let me guess your a gw2 fanboy now and 15 bucks is too much money for you now? your just one of the many passive agressive haters on all the mmo forums. if your gonna give an opinion stick with your opinion dont contradict it every other sentence. i may be new to the forums but ive been playing ever since bc and each expansion has legite. your opinion on this game just invalid. go away dude.not even going to go any further than that, not worth the time.

I think Blizzard is trying to test several new features and market in the Mists of Pandaria. In the next world of warcraft expansion, I believe that there are many changes for sure. They will be a lot of several new things and features. I think Bllizzard is only used MoP as a market tester. They put pet battle because they want kids to be able to play wow. The important thing I love the most in this expansion is there is no main villian. I can spend hours and hours without reaching the end of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrthomas View Post
    I think Blizzard is trying to test several new features and market in the Mists of Pandaria. In the next world of warcraft expansion, I believe that there are many changes for sure. They will be a lot of several new things and features. I think Bllizzard is only used MoP as a market tester. They put pet battle because they want kids to be able to play wow. The important thing I love the most in this expansion is there is no main villian. I can spend hours and hours without reaching the end of the game.
    Yes, kids are literally unable to play World of Warcraft unless there are pet battles. Think really hard about that.

Deleted
    Agree with the op 100%

i would allso include the whole pandaria looks so dull and boring it makes me cry blood

biggest mistake i did with this expansion was actualy buying it on a whim. gief refund <.<

My complaints.
    1. Monk is a really shitty, awkward class, that seems shoehorned into the game. On top of this, they are currently non-existent in traditional 3v3 and RBG formats.
    2. It would appear Blizzard has truly given up on PVP this time around. I mean, the healing hotfix today made me laugh my ass off.

That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    My complaints.
    1. Monk is a really shitty, awkward class, that seems shoehorned into the game. On top of this, they are currently non-existent in traditional 3v3 and RBG formats.
    2. It would appear Blizzard has truly given up on PVP this time around. I mean, the healing hotfix today made me laugh my ass off.

That's about it.
    I guess you would rather they're OP for a good half of the expansion so everyone including their mother rolls one, and then QQ about it on the forums when they get nerfed? The expansion is like 2 weeks old and you're already complaining about nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly OP, cataclysm was a god dam mess of an expansion with so many holes and mistakes done to the game, it would have been a miracle to get the game back on track. Mists might not be the paragon of expansions, but its a dam sight better then anything we got in cata.
    #boycottchina

What would not be better than cata?
    For me that is not a real argument to be satisfied with... oh, it is better than cata, so stop complaining?
    That is not what paying customers expect from a company whose major thing is wow, now is it?

Everyone in entitled to their opinion.

Mine - MoP delivers what I expected. New lands, new story lines, more things to do at max level, and CRZ to being life to dead zones. imho - MoP accomplished all that. So, I'm happy. It is just a game, so I can't really see a reason to get so upset over anything.

Of course, I was not expecting MoP to be a new game. It is still WoW. Expecting it not to be is a bit much imho. I did not expect MoP to be some kind of super awesome rebirth of WoW which was going to bring nostalgic feelings back to life. That is impossible. Yet, it seems like a lot people really thought that for some reason..../shrug

This guy probably hasnt actually hit 90 yet and doesn't know that they introduced challenge modes, scenarios, pet battles etc etc

Just an FYI for any new comers, the OP doesn't care what you have to say.

Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    That wasn't it either. If memory serves they scrapped it because it felt to grindy and it was another thing that people would feel obligated to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Your memory is not serving you correctly. What I stated was true. Google is your friend! PotT was rolled into Prime Glyphs.
    Actually TonyIommi is quite correct they did scrape it because it was to heavenly tied to Archeology and seeing they wanted to make that a secondary profession they thought people would feel obligated to level it up and yes you did have to grind some stuff to obtained higher ranks of certain titan paths and getting new ancient glyphs :S.
    So they decided to overhaul inscription instead seeing it was rather similar anyway.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Paths_of_the_Titans

the only qualms I have with MoP is the invasion of dailies they seem way to mandatory right now if you want to have an optimal rep gain with the factions.
    its also making it quite alt unfriendly.
    Last edited by Malackai; 2012-10-11 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    Ok let me just start off by saying I'm a huge warcraft fan have been since warcraft 2. I am not a picky gamer I took every expansion as it is and just had fun. I enjoyed everything warcraft even cataclysm but MoP......MoP is just a pile of crap it really is I am not trying to offend anyone but the fact that people are willing to pay 15 a month for what WoW has become is pathetic. I will outline what it is about this expansion that I hate so much.
    Are...you...CRAZY!? You're saying you're not picky and even enjoyed Cata but MoP is crap!? I don't even...wtf?!

-The same old crap nothing is different it's just the same thing they didn't even try and make some innovated changes. It seems as though they put no effort in this xpac.
    ....you claim this yet enjoyed Cataclysm? Cataclysm offered absolutely nothing new. Not to questing, not to features, not in any shape or form other than Guild Levels and then Transmog.

Mists of Pandaria has added pet battles for those looking for something different, cooking is redesigned and the Harvest Moon style farm offers a quick way to get materials. Some of the quests had a different feel than the standard while leveling as well.

-The talent system is so sad and basic it's not even funny I used to feel as if I were playing with lego blocks now its mega blocks. Everything is so basic it's not the same WoW im used to where I sat down and figured out good talent combinations unlike majority of players I didn't surf the web for the most viable spec
    And yet your "good talent combination" was probably about 95% identical to the ones people pulled from the web. That's not choice of specialization, that's doing what's mathematically best because otherwise the choice yields bad results. One choice is not a choice. "Do x% more damage" is not unique or interesting. You need to give this new system a more in depth chance and play around with it. You'll find you can tweak and toy with different things a lot more.

-The story is not epic in the slightest I am not fighting a demon hunter, I am not fighting a lich king, I am not fighting an ancient dragon I am fighting a faction leader.......and the worst part is I actually thought garrosh was awesome and loved how they developed him you saw him grow and now hes gone all apeshit /golfclap. I don't get it I really don't if I remember correctly he scolded a horde soldier for bombing a village saying how it was not the honorable way and now ********* SPOILERS************ he makes an atom bomb and drops it on an alliance base....thought he was against this kind of tactic???? this is just dumb
    He scolded a leader for dropping a bomb on civilians. He gave the Alliance ample warning to get civilians out and dropped it on the remaining military forces. In his mind, they aren't the same situation.

However, "epic" is your opinion. Fighting the big bad super villain that wants to destroy the world is getting pretty generic. Mists is a nice change of pace pulling things down to dealing with Alliance and Horde fighting.

-Character graphics being so old. Seriously I play this game for one thing and one thing only MY CHARACTER and I want him to be awesome looking I want to be able to walk around without a helmet. I think its so silly blizz keeps coming up with the excuse o we don't want people to miss those old polygons that look like complete crap give me a break and give us new models already I'm sorry but they make more than enough cash to incorporate this.
    They're working on them. General expectation is we'll see something before Mists wraps up, may even have the first couple or a few released, but we have to wait and see.

It just seems like they marketed this expansion for children and tried to make a quick buck and don't be like but it has mature themes!!!! please bambi had mature themes most kid shows do. I mean come on they spent time on pet battles!?!?!!? which is so boring they could have implemented ogres as a race for horde instead of a lazy shared race or again gave us newer models anyways that's my 2 cents any other warcraft fan feel the same? Anyways if you have fun with the game by all means have fun just saying the game to me has fallen off the map for good.
    And there it is. Back to the "pandas are for babies" whining. You think the guys that designed Pet Battles UI and mechanics are model artists? Or that they detracted from new character race models? Do you have any clue how big a task it is to remake those? 16 new character models with fully updated animations is a massive request.

Honestly, I'm glad you're quitting. I hope more like you follow.