Ink Traders not updated to mop?

Was wondering if this is a bug or what but the ink trader has not been updated to the new ink, ink of dreams. Can someone please answer this when i google starlight ink it says the ink traders allow me to trade 10x ink of dreams for 1 starlight ink yet it is not there, and everything is based on cata ink.

They might delay it a bit, I have no idea. Noticed that as well
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

It's kind of odd, as with the 5.0.3 MoP pre-patch everything required Ink of Dreams (also, alchemy specializations required MoP materials). I don't know why, or how it has been changed back to Cata stuff along with the MoP release... they got it all wrong!

Deleted
    There was a blue quote about delaying it by ~2 weeks for everyone to hand in their old inks.. Yeah Blizz, that was called your prepatch >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    They said that it will be updated after 2 weeks, in order for everyone to get rid of their old inks.

I just hope they're doing it before the DMF comes to town. I'm sitting on a nice amount of Ink of the dreams ready to get converted to cards.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    I just hope they're doing it before the DMF comes to town. I'm sitting on a nice amount of Ink of the dreams ready to get converted to cards.
    but, you can only make 1 a day. so even if you made one every day, you prolly would still not be able to get a full set together. ive been combining efforts with other scribes to organize trades for specific decks, and have gotten half of a tigers deck while helping to get together a crane and serpent deck for fellow scribes. networking is the only way ur gonna get a set for dkmn, or spending what could only be imagined as a huge sum of gold on AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    but, you can only make 1 a day. so even if you made one every day, you prolly would still not be able to get a full set together. ive been combining efforts with other scribes to organize trades for specific decks, and have gotten half of a tigers deck while helping to get together a crane and serpent deck for fellow scribes. networking is the only way ur gonna get a set for dkmn, or spending what could only be imagined as a huge sum of gold on AH.
    Or having multiple scribes... I know several people that went into MoP with at least 5 scribes solely for extra scrolls. I personally have 3 and am thinking about making at least one more.

If its two weeks than people are screwed cause thats 3 days after the DMF leaves. I have been making them every day the hard way... massive farming which giving the number of nodes isnt actually all that hard.
    Last edited by darkwing1232; 2012-09-29 at 10:22 AM.

This is so stupid. Just to make 3 DMF cards (30 green inks) i got 300 white inks that i can't do anything with because i can't trade them. At this rate I'll be stuck with 6000-7000 white inks by the time the fair is over.... (I got 5 scribes in anticipation of DMF trinkets) GG Blizz. I think trading new inks would be more usefull. People had time to trade old inks before the expansion came out.

well on a plus if you want to make a couple more scribes now is definitely the time to do it cause Cata herbs are dirt cheap like less than 50s each so creating a few hundred Blackfallow Inks to bring a fresh scribe from 1 to 525 would be a cake walk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well crap. I normally keep up with the news, but I missed this tidbit. If they stick to their 2 week promise then we should be able to start trading inks on the 9th in the US 10th in EU while the Darkmoon Faire ends the 13th. It's close but we should be able to get it done. Now I'm just praying I'll have enough room to store all the inks >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gathanasiou View Post
    They said that it will be updated after 2 weeks, in order for everyone to get rid of their old inks.
    Could you give me a source on that? I just can't find that anywhere, and would like the exact wording of them. According to a GM ingame, it was actually a bug...
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Quoting myself quoting Blizzard:

To quote the third developer blog on Professions from Monday:

Please note that ink traders will continue to accept Blackfallow Ink for a week or two after the expansion to give players a chance to liquidate their old ink supplies. After this short period, ink traders will only accept Ink of Dreams (the new common ink in Mists of Pandaria) and Starlight Ink will become available for purchase.
    Cog
    If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogwhirl View Post
    Quoting myself quoting Blizzard:

Cog
    Thank you very much.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol buy your herbs and mill them into starlight and sell them now or you'll miss out on a lot of gold... Same for decks I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing1232 View Post
    well on a plus if you want to make a couple more scribes now is definitely the time to do it cause Cata herbs are dirt cheap like less than 50s each so creating a few hundred Blackfallow Inks to bring a fresh scribe from 1 to 525 would be a cake walk.
    You forget that all servers are different.