Thread: Low Dps

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Gara'Jal: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ck...17&e=403#Ionia

Spirit Kings: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ck...7&e=2376#Ionia
    I died on the end of this one cuz our tank shockwaved the madening shout trololol.

Rogues are good. Play like champions my brethren.

Deleted
    Just did Feng as assi after finally looting some nice daggers.
    http://oi46.tinypic.com/206gec5.jpg
    Overall that evening. Both warriors on the list are arms.

To bad we whiped because of sucky healers all evening, but still very nice dps as assi

No one doing more than 40-45k? Sorry, but the problem there is the other people in the raid
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Was a wipe, so before lust maybe? I was 54k as combat with a blue mainhand. Mut rogues are doing upwards of 66k with combat topping out at 61k. My 54 was our 3rd dps

Rogue dps isnt that low compared to others..... If you have a good comp and know how to play your class you can top meters end of story.... unless some boss mechanic doesnt let you....

I'm usually in the 50's on bosses in Heroics. AoE is fine as long as there are 4+ mobs otherwise just do your single target rotation. I dumped my fangs when I got my first heroic dagger used a questing green in the off hand. If you break the set get rid of the off hand. Most late greens are better. I'm Assassination Anklebita Earthen Ring US if you want to armory my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrogue View Post
    Gara'Jal: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ck...17&e=403#Ionia

Spirit Kings: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ck...7&e=2376#Ionia
    I died on the end of this one cuz our tank shockwaved the madening shout trololol.

Rogues are good. Play like champions my brethren.
    I'm trying, but it would be a lot easier with your 477 ilvl

15+ Year Old Account
    New content.. people expect to be automatically hit/expertise capped... high crit, haste.. etc...

rogue I raid with has NO PROBLEM doing 50k+ and he doesn't even have full 463s...

just dont suck and l2p?

Quote Originally Posted by rayanne View Post
    I'm trying, but it would be a lot easier with your 477 ilvl
    I was only 470 for those 2!

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    New content.. people expect to be automatically hit/expertise capped... high crit, haste.. etc...

rogue I raid with has NO PROBLEM doing 50k+ and he doesn't even have full 463s...

just dont suck and l2p?
    What is wrong expecting to automatically be hit/exp capped before you raid? I managed that with pre-raid gear.

No problem doing 50k+ doesn't mean his dps isn't low. 50k range IS low for entry level gear for rogues and most other specs. Now if by not having full 463's you mean he still has greens, that is a different story (though why he would have greens I don't know).

Now I don't think my dps is low. I do think my dps is low for what I offer (outside of strong cleave fights where my dps is certainly high enough to offset the rest). For example, go compare our dps to a feral druids and then go look at all the useful stuff they bring to your raid (especially considering fights like Elegon that force you to bring a low number of healers).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post

just dont suck and l2p?
    People underestimate the value of new weapons. I was raiding with my legendaries, and I was barely capable of pulling 30k. Got two 463, 2.6 speed weapons, went Combat, and I can safely pull about 45-50k dps, single target.

That doesn't mean the class is without its issues. It's still riddled with problems.

Deleted
    i made always more than 50k dps on all bosses in mogu vault, in combat, with 3 x 450 pvp items.

Deleted
    thing is: it's VERY gear dependant. The rogues here that claim the have good dps have an ilvl of minimum 470 and are taking raid content as reference. The majority however is dangling on the bottom of dps meters in heroics while trying to get closer to that 460 barrier.
    Once you cross that barrier (and put some effort in enchanting/reforging) it does get better, but it's still not the dps you'd expect from a pure damage class.

If only trinkets and weapons drop :*(
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    People underestimate the value of new weapons. I was raiding with my legendaries, and I was barely capable of pulling 30k. Got two 463, 2.6 speed weapons, went Combat, and I can safely pull about 45-50k dps, single target.

That doesn't mean the class is without its issues. It's still riddled with problems.
    Really? I'm using two 463 2.6 weapons as combat and 35k is pretty much my top dps in heroics. That's single and multi target. It's quite frustrating because I'm normally not a terrible rogue and my ilevel (458) is about the same as my teammates who consistently pull 50-60k. I'm following all the guides as far as stats and rotation go so I've honestly no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I don't want to have to reroll to keep my group/raid spot but I can't see myself being able to justify my presence if things continue like this.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by MacHaggis View Post
    thing is: it's VERY gear dependant. The rogues here that claim the have good dps have an ilvl of minimum 470 and are taking raid content as reference. The majority however is dangling on the bottom of dps meters in heroics while trying to get closer to that 460 barrier.
    Once you cross that barrier (and put some effort in enchanting/reforging) it does get better, but it's still not the dps you'd expect from a pure damage class.
    Pretty much this. While I realize our 463 gear is not optimal for raiding. I could not imagine farming the "actual" BiS peices from heroics in order to max my damage. Right now I am literally reforging every piece of gear I have into Expertise. I have around a 460 ilvl minus trinkets (still using the DS ones,) and the most I've seen on a non gimmick fight was 35k+. Now this is without a lot of buffs and what not but I don't see how full buffs to could bring me up to 50k. I know this class well and keep a perfect rotation as combat... I don't see how it is possible to do 40k+ in a tank and spank fight without some sort of exploitative mechanic. I think trinkets would definitely help me a lot right now but I have been lucky to see 2 drops a day since I started doing heroics.
    "Knock the world right off it's feet, and straight onto it's head."

http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Elargee/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Vesker View Post
    Really? I'm using two 463 2.6 weapons as combat and 35k is pretty much my top dps in heroics. That's single and multi target. It's quite frustrating because I'm normally not a terrible rogue and my ilevel (458) is about the same as my teammates who consistently pull 50-60k. I'm following all the guides as far as stats and rotation go so I've honestly no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I don't want to have to reroll to keep my group/raid spot but I can't see myself being able to justify my presence if things continue like this.
    Logs and your armory please, something is amiss here, I pulled 48k with around a 455 ilvl.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Vesker View Post

You're not doing anything wrong. The class has such a large gap between its CDs and normal damage it is seems wrong. I've been doing heroics with a DK actually has less gear than I do, and he can hit 50k... I can't even hit 50k with my CDs. Once my CDs are over with I skyrocket downwards to 30k. It seems most classes in a ~463 ilvl have no issues with hitting their average DPS quickly and increasing it quickly with CDs and proper rotation. Most meaning not Rogues.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Logs and your armory please, something is amiss here, I pulled 48k with around a 455 ilvl.
    As what? On which fight, trash with SBs, AR, and KS popped? I actually don't believe you at all.
    "Knock the world right off it's feet, and straight onto it's head."

http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Elargee/simple

Deleted
    My gear isn't that great (yet) and still pulling over 50K on each of the fights in Mogu Vaults that we did until now.

Can't post links yet because of new to forum. Dakilla in MoX on Grim Batol EU. For World of Logs just add reports/xl0qpnljf1znqicg/ to the Worldoflogs link.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam View Post
    You're not doing anything wrong. The class has such a large gap between its CDs and normal damage it is seems wrong. I've been doing heroics with a DK actually has less gear than I do, and he can hit 50k... I can't even hit 50k with my CDs. Once my CDs are over with I skyrocket downwards to 30k. It seems most classes in a ~463 ilvl have no issues with hitting their average DPS quickly and increasing it quickly with CDs and proper rotation. Most meaning not Rogues.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 08:04 AM ----------

As what? On which fight, trash with SBs, AR, and KS popped? I actually don't believe you at all.
    Feng the Accursed, oddly, it's the one fight where our logs broke, so I can't prove it to you. But I really shouldn't have to, once you get good weapons and trinkets, that kind of dps is simple.

You can check out my logs for the next two bosses,
    Spirit Kings I got 45k whilst having no idea what was going on
    Gara'jal I got 56k whilst only going spirit side like twice, so 12.6% uptime on the buff you get. (I also think I had a slightly higher ilvl in this fight as I was using a different belt)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/cwgy5hjznrw8g2fw/
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh