Paladin (ret/holy) LF guild for MOP - H:Cata/WOTLK exp - take a peek

Yau
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ade/yau/simple
    Blood Elf Paladin - Lightning's Blade

23 Years Old / Male / EST home location

Started playing in 2.2 during TBC

PVP:
    In 4.0 I had a PVP set for holy. I did get 1550 in 2's one night in playing. Never had a reliable guild for playing though, so never went further after the initial 4.0 season. I love RBG's but only pugged them.

Raiding:
    Back in WOTLK I raided on a hunter in <wrecked> on us-korialstrasz horde. It was the top guild and holder of realm firsts. This guild got realm firsts Yogg0, Grand Crusader, and LK normal modes. Switched to <Greatly Exaggerated> for the realm first normal mode LK kill. Decided to stop playing. Picked up in Cata, burned through t11 normals and firelands normals with several guilds mainly <Acta Non Verba> on Korialstrasz. Did a few heroics here and there, only downed cho'gall, halfus, shannox. Quit due to guild drama. Picked up game after DS, rolled through raid finder and pugged some heroics in DS. Went 2/8 Heroic in DS without raiding it regularly at all. Currently leveling to 90, will be 90 in the next 48 hours. I am currently as of this post 88 with another two bars of experience to 89. Then I will begin grinding heroics. I already have purchased some epics to start me off.

Self:
    Mature attitude, fun-loving player, guild-orientated person.

Raiding Philosophy:
    As a healer, stay out of fire, heal the tank, stop DPS actually means to stop DPS. As a DPS I just make sure to do the same and not melt my face on the meters. I usually do the encounter with recount closed. It's pretty easy one-on-one, but getting 25 people to do it all at once is way more fun. I just like having fun and doing it with people who also have fun. Bring my own flasks, food, raid buffs, gold for repairs. Easy stuff, i have more than enough gold to last me a lifetime. Not a problem reforging per fight if needed. Did it in WOTLK a bunch. Used to it.

About me:
    Achievement whore and lover of solo'ing old content or doing old content/raids with friends. No friends on my current realm. I do play with a bunch of IRLs from high school, college, and work on a daily basis via realID. 23 years old, lease my own home, independent and hard working for a big-name publicly traded company in NYC. Hope to finish up college soon. Like my girlfriend, mountain dew, wow, and long-distance running.

I like to give my TN# out to the raid leader and swap that info so I can inform them of tardiness. I give absence notices days in advance. I understand how frustrating it can be having a raid called due to one person's lack of care for the other 24 people (as a DPS back in WOTLK). I give the same courtesy I would expect from others.

Computer Specs:
    i5 3570k 3.4ghz | SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 | 8gb RAM | BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 | Antec 900 w/2x additional 120MM case fans

My life goal is to relive my Yogg0 days again. Let's wipe that shit, boys. I read strats online, watch videos (usually tankspot, there's a hot british lady who does those movies). Theorycrafting when I DPS and heal.

UI (this is my offspec, my MS is holy):
    http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....full/75908.jpg
    Prat for chat, Grid for frames, bartender for my action keys, DBM, recount, that's about it. If needed I can use more.

I can provide pictures of my Cho'Gall heroic kill a while ago. I haven't raided religiously and I don't have any WOL. If this is an issue, please exuse it.

You are
    :
    A 10man or 25man guild that clears all normal modes relatively easily. Raids 2 NIGHTS A WEEK, occasionally a third which would not neccessarily be mandatory. This is flexible and I may be willing to raid three nights a week. You do heroic attempts and down bosses. I don't need to clear the tier every time, but having some bosses and heroic loot would be nice. You are mature, team-orientated, and I'm really okay with guilds that act like dicks. I'm an ass myself at times but always put guildmates first.

I will transfer to another realm. I will change my faction. I will go through a period of testing/trial.

Thank you for taking the time to read my pre-application. I would love to hear from you in-game or via a PM here on MMO-Champion. Thank you much!
    Yau

<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled ret and hpally to add to our roster. So whichever spec your best at would be fine with us. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US71 25m. We do not recruit for the bench, this is for a core spot. We plan on hitting MOP hard and we're looking for players who would be interested in doing the same. You can add me to realID with alishah3232@gmail.com or just find me in game on Prowleress.

Raid times
    Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
    13/13 Heroic 25m
    7/7 Heroic 25m
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 9/11/2012)

*High*
    Boomkin
    Ele
    Mage
    Monk healer

*Medium*
    Resto Druid
    Warlock

*Low*
    Warrior
    Ret
    Shadow Priest

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
    RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

Hello, we are Paradøx with Area-52, We would love to have you as a holy pally for our core group. Raid times are wednesday night from midnight-3am eastern, and sunday night from 1am-4am eastern. We are a latenight guild and are hardcore. We are pushing hard into this expansion and clearing it quickly while having fun doing it =) We really need a holy pally to fill our core group. Please whisper me in game at vilescarface#1715 or visit our website at paradoxa52.enjin.com

Thankyou for your time.

Hey Yau,

I'm an officer of <Forge> on Thorium Brotherhood-Horde and we're looking for a Holy Paladin. We're a 10 man guild that is pushing for server-firsts in raids and challenge modes, but we're 1 healer short of a full raid team. We want a Holy Paladin as our last healer and it seems like you would fit in <Forge> really well.

Our raid times are from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM Eastern, Tuesday through Thursday. We are going to start raiding this coming Tuesday, October 2nd. If you're interested, we'd like you to be around 450 to 455 iLvl by our first raid.

To get in touch, either message Valynar(me) or Eclyps, my GM, in game or you can add either of us with BattleTag. Mine is Oathkeeper#1185 and his is Eclyps#1127.

Thanks and looking forward to talking to you.
    -Val