Deleted

Dread haste makes dread waste help

I can't find any quests to complete this achievement, I'm missing the 'taste of amber' part, i'm sure i've flown all around the zone searching for quests but can't find any.

I have all 6 dailys unlocked and do them every day for rep, but its bugging me that i'm missing this part and possible rep.

Has anyone had trouble with this or know how i resolve this problem?

im having the same problem.. no idea where that is

I too am having this problem.

I left Townlong Steppes early and moved onto the breadcrumb quests leading in Dread Wastes. I did this to level faster with Dread Wastes higher XP rewards.

And now that I went back and finished questing in Townlong Steppes and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms I feel I missed another breadcrumb quests to open some more Dread Wastes quests.

Either that or it is bugged for certain people. All I know is I have made three circuits in Dread Wastes, Townlong Steppes, and Vale of Eternal Blossoms looking for little yellow exclamation marks..... and this is on top of doing all of the Lore Exploration Achievements..... to no avail.

Anyone in this predicament figures out what to do, please tell us here.

The "Taste of Amber" storyline is the one starting at the Brewgarden quest hub, northof Klaxxi'ves, bordering Townlong. The questline deals with a Brewmaster's quest to make beer out of Amber, and Chen Stormstout shows up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Syladia View Post
    The "Taste of Amber" storyline is the one starting at the Brewgarden quest hub, northof Klaxxi'ves, bordering Townlong. The questline deals with a Brewmaster's quest to make beer out of Amber, and Chen Stormstout shows up too.
    theres no quest here for me tho..

---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 07:15 PM ----------

Do i have to be level 90?

Quote Originally Posted by Syladia View Post
    Yeah, I remembered from beta that there were more quests at The Sunset Brewgarden.

Alas, posting here is wonky and I had a response on where to pick up this mentioned questline..... watch, it will show up in few minutes.

Anywho, go NE of Kor'vess to the tree. Go under the tree through the South Entrance into The Amber Vault. Laying at the end of the hallway right before the circular room is a scroll laying on the ground that starts a quests chain back at The Sunset Brewgarden.

The scroll is small and the exclamation mark is even smaller. My huge Tauren body mass must have blocked it and I missed it on my mini-map.

Anywho, enjoy your achievements and congratulations.

EDIT: P.S. Some really nice guy named Doriste (Zul'Jin) pointed me to scroll after asking for some help in general. Yeah, I can't believe that worked.

Deleted
    Thanks for the help, worked perfect.

The scroll is very small, no wonder i missed it the first time lol.

Why has nobody posted coordinates for this scroll? This is one of the top results that shows up in Google. If I find it, I'll post coordinates.

Edit: 53.08, 12.35 in the Dread Wastes. It's underground, entrance at 53.6, 15.5.

http://www.wowhead.com/object=212389
    Last edited by Lothrik; 2012-10-01 at 03:22 AM.

The Taste of Amber chain starts with a scroll near the Sunset Brewgarden.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 items that start quests (non-profession of course)

http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=...12;crv=0:0:0:0
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-10-02 at 12:48 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    3 items that start quests (non-profession of course)

http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=...12;crv=0:0:0:0

Thanks for ths. Does anyone know how to finih/start the chain 'Might of The Klaxxi? I have done all other chains. Thanks in Advance.