Is there a transmog site for GW2?

Is there one? I am a pretty big fan of transmogging in WoW and I know you can customize your armor in GW2 and I want to make up and combine sets. I am not talking about just with pictures, but actual models, if not, there is some kinda of model viewer like there is for WoW?

Go the the mists and preview the empty item slots in the pvp lockers. They got basically all the items/armor in them so you can fool around with character looks pretty decently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    Ok I'll try that.
    They're to the right when you zone in, around the corner.

Alright I am at the pvp locker which is great and all, but how do I utilized the dye preview? All the equipment I equip in the preview are different colors that I want to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I am at the pvp locker which is great and all, but how do I utilized the dye preview? All the equipment I equip in the preview are different colors that I want to change.
    you need the physical dye in your inventory to preview it

i know it kinda sucks you cant use the ones from your collection. theyll prob update it in the future
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

The best thing to currently do is dye your armor to the colors you want and when you preview the armor it will be in those colors.