Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    The respawn time is equal to 66186948744000 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.
    That means 2hrs right?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiorek View Post
    Cool cool, everything fine - but just yesterday I killed this bosses twice, 03:16 CEST time boss went down for the first time on Tarren Mill and then after 2 hours exactly 05:16 bosses spawned once again. My raid was lucky to tag it for the second time and thats when I got my second "Kill bag", never got any loot from both of them thou... So still my question - can someone confirm that it is about getting real LOOT once per week ?
    Lockout reset? I think it should work like every other raid boss, 1 loot per week.

On Outland EU the timer currently seems to be 15-20 minutes. Don't know if it depends on server size... It would actually make sense if it did, I guess.

Since 9am my time (5 hours) he has spawned 12 times. I have killed him 6 of those 12 times. He appears to be spawning every 12-20 minutes on Kil'Jaeden-US

EDIT: He just spawned again. 13 minutes after his previous death.

EDIT 2: another 15 minute spawn.
    Last edited by moveth; 2012-10-09 at 07:59 PM.

I really hope thats not a bug but the intended "will spawn more frequently", because if it is so then i will forgive blizzard somewhat atleast!

Its not like that on Frostmane-EU right now though. Been camping here for an hour and has not spawned.
    Kamatari - Endy - Liita

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    The respawn time is equal to 66186948744000 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.
    2 hours then, roger!

US-Hellscream seems to be about 2hrs at this moment.

So apparently according to rumors its spawned once in the last 9 hours on Sunstrider EU in wich i must of missed it whilst standing in kun-lai the entire time. this feels like such a productive day!

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 09:27 PM ----------

LF Xrealm raid for Sha/galleon... apparently they wont spawning on my realm
    Quote Originally Posted by nordonn
    DON'T YOU NVM me, I'll kick ur ass. FYI my gs is 5308 using the icc25 man 2h. boss dps son
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Look at your MMO, now back to mine, I'm on a lion.

US-Illidan is seeing the 15 min respawns too. Wonder if this is their attempt at keeping douchebags from not tag spreading. Hope they do the same for Galleon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fell asleep on about the 3 hour mark no idea when it finally popped, it's not a guaranteed 2hr spawn.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

EU-Eredar 15 minutes respawn timer .. oO

I think Sha might be bugged on my server (Arthas-US). Sha hasnt spawned since tuesday after maintenance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Seems like a waste of coins considering you can only get 3 a week and next week you'll want the 6 you can use that week for more specific loot tables

Got my T14 legs by popping a coin on Sha yesterday /shrug

Incoming server restarts, get ready to camp and hope he doesn't bug again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gylip View Post
    Sha Of Anger has a 2hr Respawn time. You can only receive the item from the kill once a reset
    Sha of anger does not have a respawn timer of 2hrs as far as i know. The timer is actually 15-20mins and i can confirm this as he has spawned 3 times today on my sever. After our kill it took that amount of time for him to respawn and he respawned in a different location. Also, you can only roll a elder coin, on the loot, once a week. Hope this helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imori View Post
    Sha of anger does not have a respawn timer of 2hrs. The timer is actually 15-20mins and i can confirm this as he has spawned 3 times today. After our kill it took that amount of time for him to respawn and he respawned in a different location. Also, you can only roll a elder coin, on the loot, once a week. Hope this helps.
    That post was made 2012-09-30, 01:29 AM. It was 2 hours back then before they changed it.