Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Galleon respawn?

Anyone know about how long the respawn is with him?
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

I believe Galleon's respawn is in the region of one week.

Deleted
    Respawn is two hours like all new bosses, u can only get look once a week though.

galleon will not be spawned until Tuesday however

Quote Originally Posted by kpowell03 View Post
    galleon will not be spawned until Tuesday however
    any source on this? i missed it apparently

I think Sha the anger got hotfix'd It spawn so much more, But I wonder of Galleon did tho

Deleted
    Galleon appears to be the same as old world bosses, in the region of 3 days

Deleted
    So is there any confirmations, on Galleon's spawn time?? there are lot of ppl saying lots of different things. is its 5 day? 1 week? 2 hours? what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bielefeldt View Post
    So is there any confirmations, on Galleon's spawn time?? there are lot of ppl saying lots of different things. is its 5 day? 1 week? 2 hours? what is it?
    galleon is the only "true" world boss. Sha of anger is LFR with a 1-2 hour respawn timer. galleon is supposed to have a 2-3 day respawn timer. Ive seen it killed and then it respawned like 2 days later on my server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    galleon is the only "true" world boss. Sha of anger is LFR with a 1-2 hour respawn timer. galleon is supposed to have a 2-3 day respawn timer. Ive seen it killed and then it respawned like 2 days later on my server.

I see.. is there any way to find out when it spawns again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bielefeldt View Post
    I see.. is there any way to find out when it spawns again?
    nope on galleon just get lucky is about all you can do. and sha isnt actually LFR I meant BH didn't have my coffee when I typed that lol. Sha drops tier and can only be looted by a person once per week for either a tier piece or a bag with like 75 gold.

first group killed him on thrusaday(night?) then our group kill him on saturday morning then today(monday) in the morning we saw him but an epic battle between horde and ally had occured and they won the fight and slayed galleon.

so i say about 2 day??? i still havent confirmed if you can loot him more than once without using the elder coin, because the respawn timer on him is much much longer than sha of anger(2 hours for him)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    99% certain its 2 day respawns. Our realm too killed him on thurs, sat and just now. Did a xrealm on Aggramar and immediately after we finished he spawned on our realm.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

It takes 2-3 days. He appeared on my realm again yesterday, can't remember exactly he was killed last time, but it was in that timeframe.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    2-3 days quite certain, it is much rarer than Sha that has about 2-3hrs respawn.

On my realm he was killed on Thursday then he spawned TWICE on Sunday with mabye 10h between. I have only been in one of the raids but some of the guys who killed it said they got more than one bag, but you can apperently only use the coin once.

Deleted
    Sha of anger is not LFR, he is a world boss on a short CD as he drops raid level epics.

Sha is scaled for 25man and not 40.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Sha of anger is not LFR, he is a world boss on a short CD as he drops raid level epics.

Sha is scaled for 25man and not 40.
    Essentially its MoP's version of BH that doesn't require you to have won TB but with a short respawn
    On average from someones figures who worked it out its going to be up roughly 84 times a week, assuming its killed as soon as it spawns

Deleted
    He was killed 04:09 and then again 11:26 the same day. It is completely random and i have been camping his spawn for the past 49 hours without seeing him.

In my realm he was killed at 9 and then again at 17:04 yesterday.
    last reset tho he spawned only once.