Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    corens is also a 10 second buff compared to searing words 25

Quote Originally Posted by Zeherah View Post
    It seems some of the trinket procs don't report the correct data in data mining and you have to actually see them in game to get the correct numbers. I've updated my site so that the trinket proc is now based off 3236 agil instead of the amount shown on wowhead. I'm not sure if simc has the correct value- I'll doublecheck with Lokrick on that.
    Thanks, Zeherah! I am glad you saw my post...I was thinking of PM'ing you on this...

Female dwarf now shows a 670 dps increase (1079 with full raid buffs turned on) with using 489 ilvl Bottle over 463 ilvl Searing Words...not great, but more like it...at least it is a clear upgrade.
    Last edited by Namor of Muradin; 2012-10-10 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor of Muradin View Post
    Thanks, Zeherah! I am glad you saw my post...I was thinking of PM'ing you on this...

Female dwarf now shows a 670 dps increase (1079 with full raid buffs turned on) with using 489 ilvl Bottle over 463 ilvl Searing Words...not great, but more like it...at least it is a clear upgrade.
    I don't always have time to read forums so it's better to email or PM me about errors on the site, but yes in this case I did see it so it was an easy thing to fix I did check with Lokrick and simc did have the right numbers. There's some special scaling on the trinkets that doesn't show up in the datamining but I think simc has internal support to handle it (or they've fixed the proc data manually, not sure which). I also fixed the Jade Bandit Figurine, which someone else reported to me had the same problem. I'm not sure if there are any other items with a similar discrepancy.

How does ghost iron dragon stackup

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    How does ghost iron dragon stackup
    its great for getting to intial caps... after that its pretty low IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Namor of Muradin View Post
    Agility boosts crit and AP, which makes it better...

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 05:31 PM ----------

I won Bottle of Infinite stars last night (http://www.wowhead.com/item=86132/bo...infinite-stars) with a bonus roll after killing Elegon on 25, and have both the DMC trinket and Searing Words. When I check on female dwarf, there is only a tiny difference between DMC/Bottle and DMC/Searing (less than 50 dps in favor of DMC/Bottle).

This is quite surprising given their relative ilvls. In fact, the searing words proc is actually BIGGER and LONGER (although the Bottle proc in game tooltip shows about 3200 agi proc, not what is listed on wowhead, but is still smaller than the 3300+ of searing words, and at a 20 sec proc is shorter than Searing words 25 sec proc). The amount of secondary stat is somewhat higher on Bottle, but gives less crit when you reforge.

So my question is, WHAT THE HELL IS BLIZZARD THINKING??? A raid trinket 2 tiers higher than a heroic dungeon trinket is not a real upgrade? Am I missing something?
    the major difference is the ICD, searing words has 1.5 times as long of an ICD. which means it may be bigger, and longer, but happening much less frequently. over a 7 minute fight, bottle will proc ~6 times whereas SW will proc only ~4 meaning that bottle will give you more over all agility over the course of the fight.
    Ask yourself a question: 'How have I made the world a better place today?'.

If your answer isn't legitimate, or meaningful: TRY HARDER - YOU ARE FAILING AT RL!

You are the product of 200 million years of evolution. Act Like It!

Has anyone tried Manipulator's Talisman? http://www.wowhead.com/item=86529 i've been camping this snail for days and haven't seen it yet so I have no idea the DPS increase but it sounds nice.

i doubt i'ts any good for anything serious at 90