Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    whenever you have time can u give us some numbers to compare the DMC card and raid trinks?
    I'm about to go watching a football game with the family. I'll take a few minutes and give a complete list for affliction/demo/destro when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I'm about to go watching a football game with the family. I'll take a few minutes and give a complete list for affliction/demo/destro when I get back.
    Hey. You're awesome.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I have a question about trinket as well. I was running with the 450 ilv engineering trinket wit the brewfest trinket. I got DMC trinket today. Would it be better to go with the engineering trinket or the brewfest trinket with dmc trinket?

I'm back and have spent way more time on this than I should have :P

BiS Trinket List for All 3 specs Pre-Raid & BiS

I've only completed the Pre-raid affliction list. This is NOT COMPLETE. I still need to finish up the trinket values for everything but Affliction Pre-Raid. Once I'm done it will also have a dropdown where it says Stat Profile: that lets you select the ordering of trinkets based off of the stat priorities.

Enjoy!

EDIT:

Please let me know if there's anything that looks wrong!
    Last edited by Brusalk; 2012-10-07 at 11:54 PM.

I'm back and have spent way more time on this than I should have :P

BiS Trinket List for All 3 specs Pre-Raid & BiS

I've only completed the Pre-raid affliction list. This is NOT COMPLETE. I still need to finish up the trinket values for everything but Affliction Pre-Raid. Once I'm done it will also have a dropdown where it says Stat Profile: that lets you select the ordering of trinkets based off of the stat priorities.

Enjoy!

EDIT:

Please let me know if there's anything that looks wrong!
    you are a scholar and a gentleman.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    It's one of the BiS trinkets for destruction. It is not for affliction/demonology.
    Hmm, as I said I'm not that good at calculating this stuff, but from what I came up with it's still better than any of the heroic drops. I checked on wowhead for the trinkets and found these 3 to be the best ones:

Essence of Terror:
    1300 int
    5079 haste, 20 sec proc, 1 min 45 sec icd
    average: 976 haste

1300 int, 976 haste

Relic of Yu'lon
    956 int
    3027 int, 15 sec proc, 50 sec icd
    average: 908 int

1864 int

difference: 564 int vs 976 haste

Jade Magistrate Figurine

1218 int
    2822 crit, 15 sec duration, 1 min cd
    average: 705 crit

Difference with DMF: 646 int vs 705 Crit (definitely DMF>>Figurine)
    Again, it would be nice if someone would double check this. But to me it seems that the Essence HC + Relic will be the best two trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    I was wondering what trinkets to use pre-raid as affliction. I see a lot of people with the brewfest one but I wonder if the two blue trinkets from Siege of Niuzao and Gate of the Setting Sun would be better. I'm not that good at simming so could use some help.

Edit:

These two trinkets:
    Vision of the Predator
    Flashfrozen Resin Globule

vs

Mithril Wristwatch

Especially since the on use effect can be stacked with Dark Soul it seems better. Plus hit>crit atm for most people.
    Imo use Flashfrozen+Wristwatch

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Hmm, as I said I'm not that good at calculating this stuff, but from what I came up with it's still better than any of the heroic drops. I checked on wowhead for the trinkets and found these 3 to be the best ones:

Again, it would be nice if someone would double check this. But to me it seems that the Essence HC + Relic will be the best two trinkets.
    You're forgetting about Light of the Cosmos.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    Imo use Flashfrozen+Wristwatch
    No.

Vision of the Predator + Mithril Wristwatch.

I'd still strongly advise that you sim your own stat-weights for your gear and input them to my spreadsheet I linked above (once I'm done, which should be a few minutes)

Brusalk, thanks for the effort, all the info is highly appreciated.

I'm having a hard time seeing the value of Mithril Wristwatch, it doesn't proc very often and the proc only lasts 10 seconds; the lackluster proc coupled with the Crit makes me think that both Heroic Trinkets (Flashfrozen Rezin Globule and Vision of the Predator) would beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Brusalk, thanks for the effort, all the info is highly appreciated.
    You're welcome

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    I'm having a hard time seeing the value of Mithril Wristwatch, it doesn't proc very often and the proc only lasts 10 seconds; the lackluster proc coupled with the Crit makes me think that both Heroic Trinkets (Flashfrozen Rezin Globule and Vision of the Predator) would beat it.
    It's only just ahead of flashfrozen in the pre-raid gear profile built in with simcraft. If you go to the BiS profile flashfrozen switches places with it so it's entirely possible that it's only better with a low ilevel before flashfrozen begins to scale better.